Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-01-20, 12:59)the_bo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi latts if you have time wonderimg if you could add the widgets view on main menu as a view for library.

Angelais has added it for his mq6 mod posterview here 2451002 (post) Post:836

Thannks Big Grin

I've been working on an MQ 7 version of Angelinas' PosterZoom view for MQ 6. Porting this to MQ 7 has been a pain in the butt, but it's almost ready.

I've made some changes and added a few more features to the view, but I can't seem to find a working SkinHelper property for Metacritics votes.

This is called for on the Media Info Mod as well, but I don't think it has ever worked correctly.

Under the Metacritics score, it should display a total number of critics. I just noticed after working on this new view that it has never displayed a number. The code is...

Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MetaCritic)]

I've looked everywhere for a valid property to enter here. It looks like all SkinHelper will display from Metacritic is the rating info. Does anyone know how to get the critics info to display?
@latts9923, better ask by Marcel, I think script skin helper don´t have support for numbers critics by Metacritics, ex. A Beautiful Mind 33 critics, with rating 72. 33 is missing here too.
(2017-01-27, 04:06)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='the_bo' pid='2505089' dateline='1484909950']
Hi latts if you have time wonderimg if you could add the widgets view on main menu as a view for library.

Angelais has added it for his mq6 mod posterview here [url][/url] Post:836

Thannks Big Grin

I've been working on an MQ 7 version of Angelinas' PosterZoom view for MQ 6. Porting this to MQ 7 has been a pain in the butt, but it's almost ready.

Hey @latts9923, just curious, but how would this view differ from PosterLite view with Poster selected as view? I admit, I haven't looked too deeply into Angelinas' view, but I'm just curious.
I'm still with the problem, now the info appears when I press the cast image. It does a search and then all appears... Why it doesn't do automatically?
(2017-01-27, 04:47)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@latts9923, better ask by Marcel, I think script skin helper don´t have support for numbers critics by Metacritics, ex. A Beautiful Mind 33 critics, with rating 72. 33 is missing here too.

Roger that...I sent him a PM.
(2017-01-27, 06:13)RonnieG3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey @latts9923, just curious, but how would this view differ from PosterLite view with Poster selected as view? I admit, I haven't looked too deeply into Angelinas' view, but I'm just curious.

This PosterZoom view will display more info than PosterLite.

It will look more like the widget view. It will display ratings stars, actor slideshow, detailed cast and movie ratings info, movie title logo and subtitle. I'll show how it all works once I have it finalized.
(2017-01-27, 16:14)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-27, 06:13)RonnieG3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey @latts9923, just curious, but how would this view differ from PosterLite view with Poster selected as view? I admit, I haven't looked too deeply into Angelinas' view, but I'm just curious.

This PosterZoom view will display more info than PosterLite.

It will look more like the widget view. It will display ratings stars, actor slideshow, detailed cast and movie ratings info, movie title logo and subtitle. I'll show how it all works once I have it finalized.

That sounds awesome! Yeah, would love to see it in action. Right now I'm using PostrLite but with Logo view, so yeah... color me interested
Hey Latts9923,

I just changed my fonts to Modern and then it messes up the Video Lyrics Mod, Is it just me or its the same with you?
@bobbie

I'll check it out when I get home and get back with you.
You're right bobbie digital, I forgot to add the VideoLyrics code to the Modern Fontset. That has been fixed and the update is posted below. The only file affected is Font.xml. Just overwrite your existing file with this one and you'll be good to go.

Download
Update for MQ 7 Krypton

The download from the original post has been updated as well.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention bobbie digital!
No prob Latts9923, Glad i could help in some small way, about my issue earlier with the media icons not showing up on the movie info screen and pause screen, It was the media icons pack for aeon mq7 colored not enabled. i had to manually enabled it for the media information to show up. Thanks again for the update fix above.
@bobbie digital

You bet! Good to hear you got the media flags working!
(2017-01-25, 03:08)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Try go to database folder Kodi, and remove simplecache.db file

windows
%appdata%/kodi/userdata/database

Reopen Kodi, go to info and wait a little, is slow the first time, after cache work fast.

I have the same problem. But I don't have simplecache.db in the directory
Hello I installed the full mod today and wanted to say that the starwars mod is awesome. I have also decided to tweak the mod a little and create an avatar movie theme using your setup and I have been very successful in changing some of the code and have everything working except I am unable to turn off the pulse feature for the lightsaber menu bar. I am tweaking some of my pings and also speeds to fit with the new theme and need to get the pulse stopped on the bar as it pulses whatever png I use. Where can I find the line to turn off the menu bar pulse? When this is complete do you have a place I can upload it for others use? I am currently finding sound files to update the gui sounds as well I figured might as well. There are some really good theme ideas out there that could benefit from your active matrix pngs one I am thinking about is transformers so more menu bars can be available for everyone as others create them also.
(2017-01-27, 04:06)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]I also added media flags to the Video OSD. This was requested by a user yesterday, and I thought it was a good idea, so I added it to the Multi-Mod.

Nice feature, didn't see it until yesterday when I install the latest MOD.

Great Job!!!