Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@tad61

You're welcome!

I'm not sure how the alphabet scrollbar would be helpful if you sort by anything but title.

I didn't make any changes to that view. I don't have Live TV set up, so I can't test this. Does anyone else have the same problem?
@JanM201

I thought I had that fixed. Exit KODI and open the file Kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod/settings.xml and find the settings...
Code:
<setting id="mymenubar" type="string">mq7menubar</setting>
and
Code:
<setting id="myverticalmenubar" type="string">mq7menubarvertical</setting>
Enter the menu bar names above and you should be good to go.

Update...I know why that doesn't work on a fresh install. The menu bar code isn't part of the original Krypton skin install. Once the skin is installed, if you do a reset from skin settings you will get the same result.
(2018-11-25, 15:01)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@JanM201

I thought I had that fixed. Exit KODI and open the file Kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod/settings.xml and find the settings...
Code:
and
Code:
 Thanks @latts9923 . Perfect now. Rofl
(2018-11-25, 15:01)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@JanM201

Code:
and
Code:

I know why that doesn't work on a fresh install. The menu bar code isn't part of the original Krypton skin install. Once the skin is installed, if you do a reset from skin settings you will get the same result.

Or click "Restore settings", that did the trick for me 😉
Hi Latts,

It's ok, but to me, it would be very helpful if we can search for movies in any sort type. We don't have to go back to sort for Title and then search for the movies.
About the LIVE TV issue, I will go back to the previous version and see if it's really the latest version that caused it.

Thanks,
tad61
(2018-11-25, 20:06)tad61 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Latts,

It's ok, but to me, it would be very helpful if we can search for movies in any sort type. We don't have to go back to sort for Title and then search for the movies.
Thanks,
tad61

I agree. I've requested this option a couple of months before.

@Latts, thanks for the update. I've seen a couple of improvements for the Shelf3D V2 view. The tracklist for each album is being displayed correctly now. However in Shelf3D view this is still a mess on my side.

And can you please remove the redundant "0" (tracknumber zero) in front of the track titles in Shelf3D V2 and List3D view? A track number is useful for tracks on albums but not for dj sets.
Hi,

I think there might be a problem with the new left shadow in Kodiflix view. My screen is set at 4k res, and with the shadow on it doesn't quite reach the top of the screen. Also, IMO I think it might be a little too dark, about 30% less would be optimal I think - is there any way to change this in the code?

Many many thanks for all your hard work.

No shadow:
With Shadow:
Hi @thesnodger 
How did you get the 4K Ultra HD case to show?
How did you name your movie?
Thanks
@JanM201 
I believe all you need to do is have a .4K in the title and it should pick it up.
@tad61
@MB1968

If you change the "SORT BY" to anything but Title you can still use the search function in the Top Menu.
@MB1968

I'll take a look at Shelf 3D and see if I can reproduce the redundant "0" problem.
@thesnodger

Good catch. I had the information bar enabled and didn't notice the gap at the top. I'll look at adding a transparency control to the shadow like some other KodiFlix settings have.
@Latts, thanks. Leave the field track number empty in the tag for one of your mp3 files. Then you'll see the 0 in front of the track title(s).
I noticed on your recent update the video show the box sets in kodiflix extend the movies and disc I am not able to replicate this, also I can't get the animation to work on the sets in kodiflix..

Any Ideas where to look
(2018-11-26, 14:08)SteveSmith Wrote: [ -> ]@JanM201 
I believe all you need to do is have a .4K in the title and it should pick it up.
Hi Steve,
Thank you, I had that in my title. The problem is my 4K case looks different then the one in the picture, see below:
How can I get it to look like the one in the picture, which says 4K Ultra Hd with grey lettering.
Thanks