Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-02-20, 22:45)jinux Wrote: [ -> ]@latts9923

I'm pretty sure the word banner was added with the last update to the Similar Artists Mod. I can remove it...really no need for it.
- Yes it would be nicer if there was no word "banner" there,m in my opinion that is...

I'm working on some requests for additions and fixes to the Krypton and Leia Mod and came across this one posted a while ago. Looking at the code for v3 of similar artists, it will display "BANNER" above the artist banner, "Similar Artists" (I'll make this all caps in the next update) above the scrolling similar artist thumbs and "ALBUMS" above the scrolling album list.

(2019-04-05, 04:28)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-20, 22:45)jinux Wrote: [ -> ]@latts9923

I'm pretty sure the word banner was added with the last update to the Similar Artists Mod. I can remove it...really no need for it.
- Yes it would be nicer if there was no word "banner" there,m in my opinion that is...

I'm working on some requests for additions and fixes to the Krypton and Leia Mod and came across this one posted a while ago. Looking at the code for v3 of similar artists, it will display "BANNER" above the artist banner, "Similar Artists" (I'll make this all caps in the next update) above the scrolling similar artist thumbs and "ALBUMS" above the scrolling album list.
ImageImageImage 
You make it all CAPS ? Could you tell me where i can find it, so i can just delete the words? I can see that it is a banner or an album, i do not need info telling me it is the banner or the album, making it CAPS would even more irritate me. Maybe it is just me, but iw ould like the words to dissapear all together. So if you will make them CAPS, which is ofcourse your right to do, could you please tell me what line to look, so i can delete the words for myself ?

Thanks in advance.
@jinux

Haha...sure, you can remove the labels by opening the file JB_PodobniArtysci_v3.xml and delete the following...

xml:

<!--Tytul panela-->
<control type="label">
     <left>30</left>
     <top>90</top>
     <width>520</width>
     <aligny>center</aligny>
     <align>center</align>
     <font>Font_plot</font>
     <label>$LOCALIZE[31940]</label>
     <textcolor>88DDDDDD</textcolor>
     <shadowcolor>AA000000</shadowcolor>
</control>

xml:

<!--Tytul panela dla CD-->
<control type="label">
     <left>30</left>
     <top>90</top>
     <width>520</width>
     <aligny>center</aligny>
     <align>center</align>
     <font>Font_plot</font>
     <label>$LOCALIZE[31040]</label>
</control>

xml:

<!--Tytul panela dla BANNER-->
<control type="label">
     <left>30</left>
     <top>90</top>
     <width>520</width>
     <aligny>center</aligny>
     <align>center</align>
     <font>Font_plot</font>
     <!--<label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset.Title]</label>-->
     <label>$LOCALIZE[31519]</label>
     <!--<visible>false</visible>-->
</control>
(2019-04-09, 03:13)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@jinux

Haha...sure, you can remove the labels by opening the file JB_PodobniArtysci_v3.xml and delete the following...

xml:

<!--Tytul panela-->
<control type="label">
     <left>30</left>
     <top>90</top>
     <width>520</width>
     <aligny>center</aligny>
     <align>center</align>
     <font>Font_plot</font>
     <label>$LOCALIZE[31940]</label>
</control>
xml:

<!--Tytul panela dla CD-->
<control type="label">
     <left>30</left>
     <top>90</top>
     <width>520</width>
     <aligny>center</aligny>
     <align>center</align>
     <font>Font_plot</font>
     <label>$LOCALIZE[31040]</label>
</control>
xml:

<!--Tytul panela dla BANNER-->
<control type="label">
     <left>30</left>
     <top>90</top>
     <width>520</width>
     <aligny>center</aligny>
     <align>center</align>
     <font>Font_plot</font>
     <!--<label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset.Title]</label>-->
     <label>$LOCALIZE[31519]</label>
     <!--<visible>false</visible>-->
</control>
Thank you very kindly :-)
Hi all,

Just a quick question, not sure if there is a bug or I am just doing it wrong!

On Movies with Kodiflix view, for the vast majority of the movies the "plot"is actually displaying the critics consensus instead. I know my NFO files are correct because if I go into extended info the critics consensus info is there and then if I switch back to basic view the correct plot is displayed. The odd thing is that it is working correctly for a handful of movies for which I have compared the NFO files and they al seem to be in the exact same format, so I cannot work that one out.

Anybody else seeing this?

Thanks

JG
@thesnodger

The KodiFlix View has two options for Plot...Full and Outline. Full displays the Plot, while the Outline option displays the Critics Consensus.
(2019-04-26, 13:26)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@thesnodger

The KodiFlix View has two options for Plot...Full and Outline. Full displays the Plot, while the Outline option displays the Critics Consensus.

Sorry< i should have mentioned that in my post.... Selecting plot "full"gives me the the movie tagline + critics consensus. Selecting outline gives me the critics consensus only - neither give me the plot.

I tested something earlier by re-scraping a few movies using TMM instead of Media Companion. TMM does not scrape the Critics consensus data, and when I reload these NFO files then I do get the correct data showing in the plot, however then I am missing critics consensus and the full ratings details.

If you need any screenshots or NFO examples let me know and I will upload them.
@thesnodger

If you are seeing the tagline with the critics consensus, it sounds like your scraper is not adding the correct info to the plot tag in your NFO file.
I plan on uploading a pretty big update (v2.0.0.1) by the end of next week. This includes a lot of requests for additions/fixes from you guys that I've been keeping track of. This next update will hopefully start automatically on your side when I upload it to my repo, so make sure and backup your files if you have modded your own version. I will post here on the thread as a heads up before I begin uploading the update.
(2019-04-29, 03:24)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]I plan on uploading a pretty big update (v2.0.0.1) by the end of next week. This includes a lot of requests for additions/fixes from you guys that I've been keeping track of. This next update will hopefully start automatically on your side when I upload it to my repo, so make sure and backup your files if you have modded your own version. I will post here on the thread as a heads up before I begin uploading the update.

@latts9923  Thanks for your work, will be waiting for the update :-)
I'm going to take down my repo temporarily while I upload the new versions of the MQ 7 Krypton Mod and Leia Mod. I'll post again when they are uploaded and the repo is back online. Hopefully this goes off without a hitch.
Success! The updated version of the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (v2.0.0.1) has been uploaded and my repo is back online. If you go to Install from Repository, bring up the context menu on my repo and select Check for Updates, it should start downloading the new version. I will post all the new additions/fixes that are part of the update shortly.
UPDATE #69 - This will update the skin to v2.0.0.1.

ImageAdditions 
  • I added code and images for new MPAA ratings. You can now display "TV-Y" and "TV-Y7" U.S. ratings as well as the "R18" rating for the UK. Enter "TV-Y" as the MPAA rating to display the TV-Y rating image, enter "TV-7" to display the TV-Y7 rating image, and enter "UK:R18" to display the R18 rating image. The R18 rating is only used for raunchy movies, but I went ahead and added it for those that want to use it.
  • I added extra white detailed MPAA images.
  • I changed the detailed colored MPAA movie ratings for the U.S.
  • I added a setting that allows you to enable/disable artist fanart on the main menu when music is playing. Thanks to jinux for the request!
  • I added the option for LibreELEC users to add Spotify, EmulationStation, Pegasus, and Retroarch launchers to the Main Menu/Submenu. I need someone to test this if you would please to verify they work. Thanks to Kupo91 for the request!
  • I added a button to the Top Menu that allows you to see the plot screen from the Right List View in three different sizes...original, medium, and large. Thanks to 19Ted54 for the request!
  • I added a fallback to the keyart in the Right List View. If no keyart is available, it will display the movie poster. Thanks to chrissix for the request!
  • I added a keyart reflection for the single keyart option. Thanks to chrissix for the request!
  • I added a button to Skin Settings>Main Menu that allows you to disable the faded font for the unfocused menu items. Thanks to "old man eyes" melons2 for the request! Haha...JK!
  • I added code to display the TMDb rating as a percentage on the Video Info screen. Thanks to chrissix for the update!

ImageBug fixes
  • I added code to the detailed MPAA ratings so that those outside the U.S. would display correctly.
  • I fixed the language media flags. If you had more than one langugage, the second and third logos were not positioned correctly for the default and colored logos. Thanks to rdupontel for reporting the bug!
  • I updated the code in DialogVideoInfo.xml to play trailers in a similar manner to the Estuary Skin.
  • I adjusted the position of the TV Shows fullscreen middle art so that it doesn't overlap the info. Thanks to jinux for reporting the bug!
  • I changed the code so that the artist logo will display on the preview window from the Main Menu. Before this change it would only display if you had a custom logo path assigned.
  • I changed the color of the progress bar and controls font from black to white when media is playing on the Main Menu so that they are more visible.
  • I changed the code for all the cases so that movie folders containing extensions in the name (3d, 4k, etc.) instead of the movie file itself will cause the case to display correctly. Thanks to kokobsb for reporting the bug. I'm pretty sure it's been reported in the past, I just haven't gotten around to fixing it until now.
  • I fixed a problem where the Fullscreen TV Info page was displaying the Top Art twice and the Fullscreen Movie Info page was displaying the logo and title as text underneath. Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I did a little housecleaning to some of the files.
@latts9923  Hey it worked perfectly, the update from your repo.

But will there be a change to display fanart in the upper right of the main menu, instead of a logo only, while playing music ?

First i thought you were kidding, but i see i need to get the word banner out if it myself and you were not kidding, haha

Then there is me, pressing i and m, i know i should not do that, but this is what happens .....

And now for the last thing so far:
Big Grin
(2019-05-04, 15:25)jinux Wrote: [ -> ]But will there be a change to display fanart in the upper right of the main menu, instead of a logo only, while playing music ?
I see the fanart along with the logo in the main menu.
(2019-05-04, 15:25)jinux Wrote: [ -> ]First i thought you were kidding, but i see i need to get the word banner out if it myself and you were not kidding, haha
Haha. I was going to remove it at first, but then I saw that it also displays the text "SIMILAR ARTISTS" and "ALBUMS" so I decided to leave it.
(2019-05-04, 15:25)jinux Wrote: [ -> ]Then there is me, pressing i and m, i know i should not do that, but this is what happens .....
Hmm...I'll take a look at that.
(2019-05-04, 15:25)jinux Wrote: [ -> ]And now for the last thing so far:
Haha...you're welcome and thanks for the kind words!