Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@jinux
Yeah, I noticed that as well. I have a fix that will be part of the next update. Thanks!
Hi, thanks for the mod, great job!

There are a couple of questions:

How to return the normal view of the status label viewed? No progress with numbers.

How to fix the translation of the inscription "TV Shows:" in my language?

Thank you in advance!
@frank_krsk
Howdy! You're welcome...and thanks!

If you open the context menu for a movie, select "PLAY FROM BEGINNING" and then stop the movie it will remove the percent played icon.

Add the line...
xml:

msgctxt "#32176"
msgid "TV Shows"
msgstr "TV Shows"
to your language file (Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod\language) and change to your language.
(2020-03-03, 14:21)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]Add the line...
xml:

msgctxt "#32176"
msgid "TV Shows"
msgstr "TV Shows"
to your language file (Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod\language) and change to your language.

Thanks, now everything is OK)
(2020-03-03, 14:21)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@frank_krsk
Howdy! You're welcome...and thanks!

If you open the context menu for a movie, select "PLAY FROM BEGINNING" and then stop the movie it will remove the percent played icon.

Alas, this method does not suit me. A lot of files in my library. I did something different: deleted the "circle" folder from Textures.xbt. I understand that this is not a completely correct solution, but I didn’t make any mistakes, so far I’ll leave it until a more correct solution is found.
(2020-03-03, 14:21)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]Add the line...
xml:

msgctxt "#32176"
msgid "TV Shows"
msgstr "TV Shows"
Good afternoon
How to fix the error with the transfer to MQ 8
@frank_krsk
I'm not aware of an option to reset all your videos back to beginning status.

@vansai
For MQ 8, you can add the line...
xml:

msgctxt "#33553"
msgid "TV Shows"
msgstr "TV Shows"
to your language file.
(2020-03-04, 14:23)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not aware of an option to reset all your videos back to beginning status.

I don’t need to reset the beginning statuses from all my videos, I need to hide circles with percentages of viewing progress and leave only the tag viewed “✓” as in the original skin.
UPDATE #73 - This will update the skin to v2.0.0.7

To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.

ImageAdditions
  • I noticed there was code in MusicVisualisation.xml to hide the discart, but there was never a button on the OSD menu to enable/disable this feature. There is now a new button in the OSD menu called "HIDE DISCART".
  • I added the "Logo in CD" code to style5 and style6 of the music player.
  • I added code to List 3D for music to display the spine image for the front of the jewel box.
  • I changed the code in List 3D for music to display the artist instead of the album under the focused song title. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 not displaying the complete fanart image on the back of the cases. Thanks to Bruce_Banner for reporting the bug!
  • I changed the discart aspectratio for List 3D and List 3D v2 for music so it would display the full image.
  • I fixed a problem with the position of the recently added IMDb rating for KodiFlix.
  • I changed the code for Extras in KodiFlix to display the second set of 6 disc images after 14 seconds instead of the original 26 seconds. I also added an animation to fade out the first 6 disc images when the second set displays. Thanks to bluebug for reporting this!
  • I changed the code to display the Artist Slideshow when "SLIDESHOW + VIEWING" is selected. Thanks to jasn for the fix!
  • I added the Extras button to the KodiFlixTV options in the Top Menu.

ImageMaintenance
  • I moved the clearlogo up a bit for the Episode view in KodiFlixTV to match the position of the clearlogo for Seasons. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
I'm fixing some of the Top Menu settings (e.g. View Layout for KodiFlix) to default to the first setting after installing the skin so you don't have to manually select the setting to activate it.
I've been working the past week on new cases for the 3D views. I had to create a lot of custom reflections and tweak some code in Shelf3D v2, but it is almost ready. Then I can move on to the other 3 views. Bear with me...this might take some time to get them all to look right, but it will be worth it in the end. Here's a preview of the new cases for Shelf3D v2. Thanks to @Bruce_Banner for the idea!

UPDATE #74 - This will update the skin to v2.0.0.8

To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.

ImageAdditions
  • I added code for the following buttons in the Top Menu to default to the first option when installing/resetting the skin..."CASE ART:" for the Right List View, "VIEW LAYOUT:" and "PLOT:" for the KodiFlix View, and "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:", "LANGUAGE FLAGS STYLE" and "DIALOGUE TOP ART" under "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW".
  • I added code to style6 of the Musiv Viz to allow you to enable/disable the Similar Artist mod. It is an existing setting in the OSD settings named "SIMILAR ARTISTS (JohnyBee mod)". Thanks to wags1 for the request!
  • I added new cases for List 3D, List 3D v2, Shelf 3D, and Shelf 3D v2. I also added case animations for Sets, TV Shows and Seasons to List 3D v2 and Shelf 3D v2. Thanks to Bruce_Banner for the idea on the new cases!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the time and date not sliding down when the mini weather mod appears when the main menu is in vertical mode. Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the season fanart not displaying for episodes. Thanks to Kupo91 for reporting this!

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the cd diffuse image on the top right corner of style7 of Music Viz and also increased the size of the clock and removed the fade animation from the clock. Thanks to wags1 for the request!
  • I changed the way the "EXTRA ART" button handles the actress art and characterart in the Right List view. There are now separate settings for Movies and TV Shows. Thanks to Amjak for the request!
(2020-04-04, 00:52)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE #74 - This will update the skin to v2.0.0.8To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.ImageAdditions
  • I added code for the following buttons in the Top Menu to default to the first option when installing/resetting the skin..."CASE ART:" for the Right List View, "VIEW LAYOUT:" and "PLOT:" for the KodiFlix View, and "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:", "LANGUAGE FLAGS STYLE" and "DIALOGUE TOP ART" under "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW".
  • I added code to style6 of the Musiv Viz to allow you to enable/disable the Similar Artist mod. It is an existing setting in the OSD settings named "SIMILAR ARTISTS (JohnyBee mod)". Thanks to wags1 for the request!
  • I added new cases for List 3D, List 3D v2, Shelf 3D, and Shelf 3D v2. I also added case animations for Sets, TV Shows and Seasons to List 3D v2 and Shelf 3D v2. Thanks to Bruce_Banner for the idea on the new cases!
ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the time and date not sliding down when the mini weather mod appears when the main menu is in vertical mode. Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the season fanart not displaying for episodes. Thanks to Kupo91 for reporting this!
ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the cd diffuse image on the top right corner of style7 of Music Viz and also increased the size of the clock and removed the fade animation from the clock. Thanks to wags1 for the request!
  • I changed the way the "EXTRA ART" button handles the actress art and characterart in the Right List view. There are now separate settings for Movies and TV Shows. Thanks to Amjak for the request!

Many thanks for this latts, stay safe matey
@wints
You're welcome! Same to you and yours!
(2020-02-13, 03:54)thesnodger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-02-12, 22:02)thesnodger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-02-12, 14:21)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@thesnodger
The poster in Video Info is tied to the Top Menu "CASE ART" setting for the Right List view. You have four options...POSTER, CHARACTER ART POSTER, KEYART, and EXTRA KEYART. If it is currently set to POSTER you still need to select it once to activate the artwork for the Info view.

Yup that worked! Thanks      
Ok a couple of follow up questions given I am currently messing about with Kodi for the 1st time in ages.

1. I just updated to the latest DSPlayer x64 build (17.7). Everything is working seamlessly as before except for the fact that if I now click on a movie or a TV show it opens the info page instead of playing it directly. I know this was an option I set somewhere.... but for the life of me I can not find the setting or any reference to what I did to change it. Is it a skin setting or a kodi setting in general?

2. I have about 720 movies and 6000 TV episodes in my collection. I've just spent a few days making sure all the metadata, artwork etc is up to date. If I remove the TV and Movie folders from sources and then delete the Movie & texturcache databases and reimport everything from scratch it all imports fine.... apart from the actor images. Anybody have any ideas why actors would not be reimported? The NFO file seems to look correct (there are URLs to each actor jpg in each NFO file) and I also have a .actors folder indside every movie main folder which also contains the images. Im not sure which location is referenced when the actors images are populated. The only was I can currently keep the actors and have all the correct metadata is to go in and reload each movie one by obe which is very annoying. Either that or have no actors images if I rebuild the database from scratch. I'm importing using local info only and artwork beef pics up the artowork in the movie folders.

Thanks for any potential advice how to fix!     
2. The reason for actors not showing, are wrong, not working links in NFO files.
Hi, thanks for the mod, great job!

I have a question:

in my 2.0.0.8 music visualisation layout 3D i have false back cover CD. In library browsing by Shelf 3D v2 is that back cover OK.
How I fix that?
Thanks