Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UPDATE #96 - This will update the skin to v2.0.3.1

Image Additions
  • I added a button to the Top Menu of KodiFlixTV that allows you to display either the default or colored studio icon in the boxset when BOXSETS is selected as the layout. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I added a new option to display a flag icon for the Country field for Movies and TV Shows on the Video Info screen. There is a new button in the Top Menu named "COUNTRY FLAGS" that you can toggle between "TEXT" and "LOGO". You will also need to install the Movie Country Icons Add-on from my repo.
  • I added code to display the animatedlogo for Movies if available in views.
  • I added the text/icon audio flag option to the KodiFlix media flags. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added four new studios...MSG, HBO Max, Paramount+ and TSN. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • The TV Show episode info was not displaying in the Video Info Screen. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The "HIDE STUDIO FOR BOXSETS" Top Menu button for KodiFlix was not working if you had "MOVIE SET CASES" disabled.

ImageMaintenance
  • I added code to the "EXTRAFANART" setting for TV Shows and Sets. If Skin Helper can't display extrafanart, it will use Artwork Helper to display the extrafanart.
  • I removed "EXTRAFANART" as an Artwork option from the Top Menu for Episodes.
  • The code for "SEASON FANART" now uses Artwork Helper to display multiple season artwork (if available).
  • I updated the Music Video code for the Video Info screen. The top info will now display Album, Director, Studio, Duration, Audio language, Subtitles, and Path. You can switch between TEXT and LOGO for the Audio/Subtitle flags. The screen will also display characterart for the Music Video (if available).

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!
UPDATE #97 - This will update the skin to v2.0.3.2

Image Additions
  • I added the "Premiered" field back to Music Videos for Video Info. The audio/subtitle flags will slide up/down depending on whether or not the Premiered info is available. Thanks to _Mike_ for the request!
  • I added the option to switch between Basic/Detailed view for TV Shows while viewing Video Info...similar to Movies. This will display the following ratings from your TV Show NFO...imdb, metacritic, themoviedb, tomatometerallaudience, tomatometerallcritics, and tvdb. If you are missing info for a certain rating, it will display like the second image below. If you notice any problems please let me know. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
    Ratings from TV Show NFO

Missing ratings

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with Layout 6 of the Music Viz screen where you were unable to turn off the Similar Artist, Albums, or Banner with their respective buttons. Thanks to wags1 for reporting the bug!
  • The audio icon was displaying in the KodiFlixTV media flags for TV Shows and Seasons. It should only display for Episodes.
  • The genre fanart was not working for Movies/TV Shows. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the position of the watched flag for widgets. Thanks to Idefix-hh for reporting this!
  • I adjusted the size of the character poster for the Video Info screen.
  • The weather/time info at the top of Layout 3D for Music Viz will now slide to the left corner if the animated lyrics are enabled. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
UPDATE #98 - This will update the skin to v2.0.3.3

Image Additions
  • The Critics Consensus is now being displayed again via Skin Helper. It will use Skin Helper first before looking in your nfo for the Plot Outline field.
  • I added the audio/subtitle flags to widgets. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I adjusted the position of "NO VOTES" for IMDb in the TV Show Video Info ratings. It was overlapping the TVDb votes. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting this!
  • "0 VOTES" was displaying for TVDb if the NFO had no rating info entered. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting this!
  • I fixed a problem with style 6 & 7 in Music Viz displaying the artist for the cover instead of the album. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed the problem with the Country Flag not displaying when multiple countries are in the database.

ImageMaintenance
  • I overhauled the code for the Movies Video Info. I moved the Rotten Tomatoes Meter to the left rating box. This value matches with the rotten, fresh, and certified fresh images. The right box for Rotten Tomatoes now shows the User Meter.

Other updates
  • I uploaded new versions of the Movie Genre Icons - Xzener's Flat Icons and the Music Genre Icons - Text Add-ons. I decompiled the Textures file for both and added new genre icons.
  • I uploaded a new version of Metadatautils. There is a new button in the Add-on's settings that allows you to delete simplecache.db. This was added to the Matrix version by Angelinas.
  • I uploaded a new version of Colored Media Icons, Colored Studios, and White Studios.
I'm thinking about dropping support for Krypton unless there is still demand for it. Please post if you still use this version of the skin.
Hi Latts,

I'm still using Krypton and wish that you could continue to support it.   I really appreciated all the work that you had put in to create and support this wonderful mod that I've loved and enjoyed using it everyday.

Thanks,
tad61
@tad61
You're welcome! All I needed was one user to request continued support. The Krypton Mod lives on!
UPDATE #99 - This will update the skin to v2.0.3.4

Image Additions
  • I added the visual effects to Skin Settings. This allows you to preview the main menu as you activate the effects.
  • I added three new videocodecs...hddvd, tv, and vhs. Using these extentions in your file names will display the icon in media flags. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!
  • I added a new fanart option in the Top Menu for Artists named ARTWORK HELPER FANART. This works the same as it does in Movies/TV Shows. It will display fanart images in your Artist folder (fanart.jpg, fanart1.jpg, etc.).
  • I added Shelf3D and Sheld3Dv2 Music Views to the SHOW ARTIST/ALBUM ART button in the Top Menu for Music. When the path for the Custom Music Logo is selected, the thumbnail window in the upper right of both views will display fanart images in the extrafanart folder if one exists for the Artist in the Custom Music Logo path.
  • I added Sets media flags that will display the standard Movie media flags (clearlogo in place of the studio) for the first 8 Movies in a Set. The first 4 Movie's media flags will display first, then the next 4 Movies in sequence, and finally returns to the first 4 Movies. Thanks to Angelinas for the idea and fixing the aspectratio!
  • I added the option to display the animatedkeyart if available for a Movie. There is a new button in the Top Menu named "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS - KEYART".I added the ability to display multiple animatedposter images for Movies if available in your library. If you have "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS - POSTER" enabled, and then select "CHARACTER ART POSTER" as the "CASE ART" in the Top Menu for the Right List view, it will cycle through all of your animated posters.
  • I added the ability to display multiple animatedposter images for Movies if available in your library. If you have "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS - POSTER" enabled, and then select "CHARACTER ART POSTER" as the "CASE ART" in the Top Menu for the Right List view, it will cycle through all of your animated posters.
  • I added the ability to display multiple animatedfanart images for Movies if available in your library. The images will display if "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS - FANART" and "EXTRA FANART" are enabled.
  • I added default/colored Italian MPAA rating flags. The ratings are T, VM6, VM14 and VM18. You can also add "Rated" or "Rated:" as text (i.e. Rated T). Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request and providing the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with missing info for Episodes in Video Info if Detail View was selected for TV Shows. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with Critics Consensus displaying twice in Video Info. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the "SHOW AUDIO LANGUAGE AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" button from Skin Settings. It did not control anything in the skin.
  • I removed the code that makes multiple changes to the skin when selecting the Batman menu bar. This was causing problems for users. The only thing that changes now is the menu bar.
  • I removed the "•YEAR•" label in KodiFlixTV from Seasons and added the "Premiered" label (same as the Right List view). I moved the new label up so that it is evenly spaced after Genre.
  • I adjusted the height of the plot label for KodiFlixTV if Center List was enabled. The text was dropping below the floor in the view. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting this!
  • I adjusted the width of the ratings and votes info in the Video Info screen. Some languages caused the info to scroll. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I removed the TV Show title from the subtext in the focused Episode info for the Right List view. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

Other updates
  • I uploaded a new version of Metadatautils to the repo. There is a fix for the aspecratio when viewing the new media flags for Sets.
  • I uploaded a new version of Colored Media Icons, Colored Studios, and White Studios.
UPDATE #100 - This will update the skin to v2.0.3.5

Image Additions
  • I added a new button to the Top Menu named "SHOW DEFAULT FLAGS FOR SETS". It is located under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW". This allows you to toggle between the default/new media flags for Sets. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!
  • I added a new view for Movies/TV Shows/Music Videos named Modern List. I've wanted to add this view for some time, I just never got around to it until now. I've made some tweaks to the original version. You can select different case art just like the Right List view. There are two more controls for the view in the Top Menu (SHOW BANNER IN PLACE OF TITLE, SLIM LIST) located under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW". Also, if you select right twice it will display a window with detailed info.
  • I added the "ARTWORK HELPER FANART" option to the Top Menu for Music Videos. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added custom Extended Info scripts to the skin for Video Info and Video List.
  • I added Total Episodes to the info for TV Shows "Basic Info" in Video Info. Thanks to Angelinas for the idea!
  • I added Instruments to the Music Info for Artists.
  • I added more options to display the American TV MPAA ratings. For example, to display the TV-G rating you can now use the following in your filename...TV-G, TV G, US:TV-G, US:TV G, US: TV-G, and US: TV G. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!
  • I added the TV-Y and TV-Y7 icons to the American TV MPAA media flags.
  • I added more options to display the Italian and French MPAA icons. You can now use the following for Italy...T / IT: T / Rated T / Rated: T, VM6 / IT: VM6 / Rated VM6 / Rated: VM6, VM14 / IT: VM14 / Rated VM14 / Rated: VM14, VM18 / IT: VM18 / Rated VM18 / Rated: VM18. For France you can use...TP / FR: TP / FR:TP / France:TP / Rated TP / Rated: TP / U, FR: U / FR:U / France:U / Rated U / Rated: U, -10 / FR: -10 / FR:-10 / France:-10 / Rated 10 / Rated -10 / Rated: -10, -12 / FR: -12 / FR:-12 / France:-12 / Rated 12 / Rated -12 / Rated: -12, -16 / FR: -16 / FR:-16 / France:-16 / Rated 16 / Rated -16 / Rated: -16, -18 / FR: -18 / FR:-18 / France:-18 / Rated 18 / Rated -18 / Rated: -18. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!
  • I added five new studios...EXA Entertainment, Fickle Fish, Nagoya TV, New Regency Productions, and Rizzoli Film. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with missing info for Music Videos in Video Info if Basic Info was selected for Movies/TV Shows.
  • I fixed a problem with the audio label if "AUDIO AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" was set to "TEXT". The path to the audio flag was being displayed along with the text.
  • I fixed a problem with Video Info where the Music Video title was not displaying if the setting "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" was set to "LOGO".
  • I fixed a problem with Video Info where the Music Video clearart was displaying behind the discart.
  • I fixed a problem with the Country Flags. The flag was not displaying in the correct position when certain conditions were met.
  • I updated the ARTWORK HELPER FANART code for Music to also display the default fanart image while browsing Albums or Songs. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the clearlogo in the jewel box of the Shelf3D view not updating when selecting a different Artist. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the video title not displaying in certain views when the Top Menu button "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" is set to "LOGO" and either the clearlogo, clearart or banner is missing. Thanks to halidri for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the Last.fm Album label from the bottom of Music Info if Albums are being viewed.

Other updates
UPDATE #101 - This will update the skin to v2.0.3.6

Image Additions
  • I added the Netherlands MPAA ratings to the widgets and fullscreen media flags.

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the MPAA ratings code. I added the wrong path to the American TV, France and Italy icons. Also, the new France code was interfering with the Netherlands flags. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting this!

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the width of the rating and votes for Video Info to try and keep the text from scrolling. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
UPDATE #102 - This will update the skin to v2.0.3.7

Image Additions
  • I added a new button named "SHOW LESS MEDIA FLAGS" to the Top Menu under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW". This controls the media flags for TV Shows. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!
  • I added two new videocodec options...Netflix Film and Netflix Series. Add these as extensions to your filename (e.g. ".netflix film.") to display the image. Thanks to nomnom27 for providing the images!
  • I added rating code to the Video Info screen to use the new Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes code added to Skin Helper and Metadatautils by Angelinas. There are also new versions of Skin Helper (1.1.32) and Metadatautils (1.0.44) on my repo. Make sure you enable the new RT and Metacritic settings for Metadautils. They are located in the Metadata settings under "OTHER".

Image Bug fixes
  • The "SHOW DEFAULT FLAGS FOR SETS" button was not working for KodiFlix. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting this!
  • The fresh icon was not displaying in Video Info for the Rotten Tomato "tomatometerallcritics" rating in the NFO files for ratings between 7.0 and 7.4. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting this!
  • The language and subtitle flags were not displaying in widgets if you accessed the submenu.
  • The TV icon was displaying as the videocodec in Video Info for TV Shows regardless of the filename extension. Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug!
  • The Country Flag image for TV Shows was displaying in the wrong position if the TV Show was missing awards info and characterart. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The Character Art Poster setting was not working in Video Info. Thanks to RCBodyslam for reporting the bug!
  • The labels for "Next Episode" and "Next Air Date" were showing the wrong text in KodiFlixTV.
  • The extrafanart images were not displaying if "EXTRA FANART" was selected in the Top Menu. Thanks to Uploadergt for reporting the bug!
  • The TMDb rating percent was not displaying for TV Shows if Skin Helper was being used.

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the width of the rating and votes for Video Info to try and keep the text from scrolling. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I adjusted the size of the Italian MPAA ratings.
Coming in the next release...the new Metacritic Must-See icon for Movies with a Metascore of 81 or higher and a critics count of at least 15.
UPDATE #103 - This will update the skin to v2.0.3.8

Image Additions
  • There are new versions of Skin Helper (1.1.34) and Metadatautils (1.0.46) in my repo. These updates add Metacritic votes to Movies in Video Info if using Skin Helper. Thanks to Angelinas for the updated code!
  • I added a new Metacritic Must-See icon for Movies with a Metascore of 81 or higher and a critics count of at least 15.
  • I created new Metacritic red, yellow and green rating images.

Image Bug fixes
  • I changed the code for the webtv icon that displays in the videocodec flag. It will now only display if ".web." is in the filename. Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the code for the User Rating in Video Info for TV Shows to use new code provided by Angelinas in the latest Skin Helper/Metadatautils updates.
  • I changed the USA MPAA flags for Video Info to the more detailed flags (if you have Detailed and Colored enabled in the Top Menu).

There is also a new version of Skin Helper Service Widgets (v1.0.39) in my repo that has the latest updates from Angelinas.
I pushed another update for Skin Helper Service (v1.1.35) to my repo. I forgot to remove some of the RT code. Thanks @Uploadergt for letting me know!
UPDATE #104 - This will update the skin to v2.0.3.9

Image Additions
  • I added the mediatype (from MQ 8) to the media flags. The media flags will now display the mediatype (DVD, Blu-ray, etc.) based on the filename extension as well as the videocodec. Your existing filenames should not need to be altered if the mediatype was being displayed as the videocodec in previous versions. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added a button to the KodiFlix Top Menu that allows you to switch between the default media flags and KodiFlix flags.

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the code for posters in widgets so that they all display the same aspect. I also adjusted the position of the watched flag. Thanks to loich67 for the request!
I think a lot of people are still using Krypton as its the last version with player support for madvr.

Really appreciate your ongoing development and support!