Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-02-07, 23:34)cyber201 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I have this error

Get the same error in movie sets. When viewing movie set its displaying discs from other movie sets also.

@cyber201 where you get those bluray cases? Is that the posterlite view?
@ the_bo. No, it's PosterZoom View.
And the error appear only when movie set it's enableb.
Hi Latts thank you for the PM I almost have my avatar mod setup only issues I have now are that my settings menu button name is named "right" which I am figuring that I used an ID or control linked to something like an action or something and also my BG are not showing. I did manage to get them to show, but they were somehow affixed to the menu bar and were scrunched to the same size as the menu bar who knows what or how I accomplished that. I did not put this mod under the Holiday mod I created them in the same fashion as you did the Starwars mod and am now trying to get them a window to turn on the animations as you did that mod. I will continue to tinker and I am sure I will figure the issue out, but as always if have any ideas what I missed let me know if get any time.
(2017-02-05, 03:56)djhifi Wrote: [ -> ]A while ago, and you can check on DonGuldur's post, I've come up with a solution to something which is (at least to me) happening again:

I'm on LibreElec Jarvis and whenever I set MPAA to "detailed", the corresponding flags do not show. This has to do with a different MPAA naming convention that either LibreElec (or Emby, which I also use) adopt when scraping/storing movies. The same doesn't happen with TV Shows tough.

The solution I've come up with hence Don Guldur included it in his textures.xbt, was a complete rename of the .png's for the MPAA movie detailed icons.

I think in the process you may have lost it. Im just posting this because it's happening again (at least to me). I can help you further if you want.

You can check the solution here

EDIT: just realized this is the Krypton mod not the Jarvis (which is where im still at) i think its "whatever" since it will happen on both.

I have a fix ready for the Jarvis Multi-Mods. This should be fixed for the Krypton Mod...those images were already included in the Textures.xbt file.
@cyber201 & the_bo,

Looks like there are some code changes required for the Krypton version of the PosterZoom view in order for movie sets to display correctly. I'll take a look ASAP.
(2017-02-08, 04:26)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@cyber201 & the_bo,

Looks like there are some code changes required for the Krypton version of the PosterZoom view in order for movie sets to display correctly. I'll take a look ASAP.

Thanks!

Have the same issue...
(2017-02-06, 19:10)the_bo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @latts9923

Think found bug. When im selecting which views to turn on, it wont scroll past My Glass List view. Its jumps back to top.

What does the options View wall TV and Run Audio option do in the options menu settings?

Thanks

Roger that...definitely a bug. I have a fix for that as well as the sets problem in PosterZoom coming soon! Thanks for the heads up!
A few updates to the Multi-Mod...

Image I fixed a bug found by the_bo on the Views Selection Screen where you couldn't scroll below "My Glass List".
Image I fixed a bug found by cyber201 on the PosterZoom View where the sets disc images remained on the screen.
Image I added a new feature to all views while browsing TV Shows. You will now see a Total Episodes/Unwatched Episodes label to the right of the MPAA flag. Thanks to Angelinas for this one! Example below...

Downloads
2-08-17 Update (Overwrite your existing files in 1080i)

The original download has been updated as well.

Also, I have ported the TVTunes Addon into a new TVThemes Addon that works just fine so far on Jarvis. I think I need to check with the KODI developers and see if they will add support for it now that it only plays local themes.
@latts9923 you are great.
I will try this morning.....thank you
Hi Latts

After applying your update. Still bug with sets. Discs from sets are appearing in other sets. See pic below.

Also can you show me what lines to include in home.xml to show the videolyrics on the main menu when playing music.

Thanks

@the_bo,

Hmm...I have multiple sets in my library, but I'm not seeing that problem. I'll take another look when I get home.

I'll look at the VideoLyrics as well.
(2017-02-09, 16:07)the_bo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Latts

After applying your update. Still bug with sets. Discs from sets are appearing in other sets. See pic below.

Also can you show me what lines to include in home.xml to show the videolyrics on the main menu when playing music.

Thanks

I have the same problem with movie set enable.
@the_bo & cyber201

Gents, I am unable to reproduce this problem. I even restructured my library where I only have sets beside each other (like your screenshot the_bo), and it still works fine. I'm not sure what's going on.

I did notice one thing odd though...all movies that are rated low are not showing any Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB or Metacritics ratings info. Only the higher rated movies are displaying the ratings info. Can anyone else confirm this?
latts thanks for the updated xbt but please can you also upload it to the NON krypton thread? I still didnt migrate Big Grin

on a side note do you use the imdb ratings update adfon from m4x1m? http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=107331

i ask this because its the only tv show ratings update that i know of. And im having troubles setting it up on a nvidia shield (i have it OK on 2 libreelec tough).

A while ago I went into marceveldt thread about imdb show ombd api and he said he would consider an implementation of it on the forthcoming forks of the skin helper. To no avail of this day. The point would be for the script to update the ratings of ALSO tv shows on each reboot. this is actually only working for movies in donguldur's mod.

All of this blabbering is to ask if you know of any way to update the ratings of the tvshows withtout the above quoted addon? Cause its thread is currently dead and no one answers my question over there atm...!

And btw they shouldnt have you removed from the AEON MQ thread!
(2017-02-10, 02:23)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@the_bo & cyber201

Gents, I am unable to reproduce this problem. I even restructured my library where I only have sets beside each other (like your screenshot the_bo), and it still works fine. I'm not sure what's going on.

I did notice one thing odd though...all movies that are rated low are not showing any Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB or Metacritics ratings info. Only the higher rated movies are displaying the ratings info. Can anyone else confirm this?

Unless its a problem specific with the raspberry pi which is what I'm using. What script is used to display sets? Is it skin.info.service. I might try different version of script.

Any luck with video lyrics on home screen. No panic take ur time.

Cheers