Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-12-21, 16:16)Purge Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your work Smile

But something gone wrong :/

I have moved all files from your mod in the correct direction .

But some Menu Text don't appear and the Bar in the main menu is gone

missing text in settings

missing bar

Edit : I found the solution in your other Thread
English is not my default language in kodi
For everyone facing the same problem = copy the last part of the english strings.po in the strings.po file which you are using

Sorry...just now getting back with you. Glad you got it figured out!
Can everyone else access the Extended Info script directly from your library or playlists? When I try, I always get an error: "Could not get valid content type."

However, if I access the Extended Info via one of the playlist widgets on my home screen (the option there is labeled "Media Info"), it works flawlessly. Seems like there is probably an easy fix, but I haven't found it yet.

Another quick question -- I installed this Multi-Mod package, and I'm sure my kids will get a kick out of the Christmas themed home screen, but I have just noticed that a consequence of installing this mod is that my "pause" screen is gone. Now when I pause a video, no information shows up at all. No PAUSE indicator, no metadata, images, etc. It just freezes the video and shows the still image. I can get to the standard OSD in the usual way, but the pause screen is gone, and I have to say that I will miss it. It is an OK trade-off to let the kids enjoy the Christmas theme for a few days, but if I can't find a way to get the pause screen back, I would probably uninstall this.
(2016-12-23, 05:46)CAaronL Wrote: [ -> ]Can everyone else access the Extended Info script directly from your library or playlists? When I try, I always get an error: "Could not get valid content type."

However, if I access the Extended Info via one of the playlist widgets on my home screen (the option there is labeled "Media Info"), it works flawlessly. Seems like there is probably an easy fix, but I haven't found it yet.

Another quick question -- I installed this Multi-Mod package, and I'm sure my kids will get a kick out of the Christmas themed home screen, but I have just noticed that a consequence of installing this mod is that my "pause" screen is gone. Now when I pause a video, no information shows up at all. No PAUSE indicator, no metadata, images, etc. It just freezes the video and shows the still image. I can get to the standard OSD in the usual way, but the pause screen is gone, and I have to say that I will miss it. It is an OK trade-off to let the kids enjoy the Christmas theme for a few days, but if I can't find a way to get the pause screen back, I would probably uninstall this.

I get the same error trying to access the Extended Info script.

I just tried pausing a video and the pause info screen appears for me. You might double check that you have all the code for the Media Info Mod entered.
(2016-12-23, 15:51)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-23, 05:46)CAaronL Wrote: [ -> ]Can everyone else access the Extended Info script directly from your library or playlists? When I try, I always get an error: "Could not get valid content type."

I get the same error trying to access the Extended Info script.

I just tried pausing a video and the pause info screen appears for me. You might double check that you have all the code for the Media Info Mod entered.

you have a option in settings > skin settings > options menu > change pause screen unchecked it and you'll have original pause.
Merry Christmas to everyone

I have the same problem like CaronaL
No Pause Screen and no skipping info .

And it don´t change by unchecking "change pause screen"

Without Holiday Mod the Pause Screen & Skipping Info worked fine
(2016-12-24, 15:37)Purge Wrote: [ -> ]Merry Christmas to everyone

I have the same problem like CaronaL
No Pause Screen and no skipping info .

And it don´t change by unchecking "change pause screen"

Without Holiday Mod the Pause Screen & Skipping Info worked fine

Merry Christmas!

I stand corrected...I was on my Jarvis PC when I tested the pause screen. I just tried Krypton and the pause screen is definitely gone. Looks like the Media Info Mod will need some code changes to work with Krypton. I having some problems with the Videolyrics mod in Krypton as well.
Glad to know it isn't just me. I will look forward to an update that fixes the pause screen issue and the "extended info" as well.
Take the solution

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing

put in 1080i folder.
(2016-12-27, 01:05)CAaronL Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to know it isn't just me. I will look forward to an update that fixes the pause screen issue and the "extended info" as well.

This might be the same fix that emiralles posted. I fixed the pause screen problem that arose with my Multi-Mod addition to the Krypton Mod. It turned out to be the file DialogSeekBar.xml that was causing the problem. I have updated the download from the original post and I will post the new file by itself below.

Pause screen fix
hi i was woundering with krypton can you add more categories to the skin other than 11 like you can with aeon nox thanks for any advice
Thank you for the fix, but it has a small issue, tag line and title shows up even though there is a clear logo. it shows above the movie logo.
(2016-12-28, 20:40)flowerpot Wrote: [ -> ]hi i was woundering with krypton can you add more categories to the skin other than 11 like you can with aeon nox thanks for any advice

I'm not sure about that one.
(2016-12-29, 11:17)Slayer1982 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the fix, but it has a small issue, tag line and title shows up even though there is a clear logo. it shows above the movie logo.

Doh! It sure does...let me see if I can fix that one as well.
I forgot to remove the original code for the title and subtitle. In DialogSeekBar.xml, search for this code near the top of the file and remove it...

Code:
<!-- Titulo -->
<control type="label">    
    <left>45</left>
    <top>12</top>
    <width>1605</width>
    <height>60</height>
    <font>Font_title</font>
    <label>$VAR[value_videoosdtitle]</label>
    <textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
    <scroll>true</scroll>
    <scrollout>false</scrollout>
</control>
<!-- Subtitulo filmes -->
<control type="label">
    <left>45</left>
    <top>82</top>
    <width>1575</width>
    <height>38</height>
    <font>Font_subtitle</font>
    <label>$VAR[value_videoosdtag]</label>
    <textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
    <scroll>true</scroll>
    <scrollout>false</scrollout>
    <shadowcolor>grey</shadowcolor>
</control>

The download from the original post has been updated again.
(2016-12-29, 16:04)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-28, 20:40)flowerpot Wrote: [ -> ]hi i was woundering with krypton can you add more categories to the skin other than 11 like you can with aeon nox thanks for any advice

I'm not sure about that one.

hi thanks for your reply i have download kodi krypton beta 7 and installed Krypton Mod by emiralles , download your mod from post 1 and over wrote the files installed mq themes restarted kodi but where would i find the mods i have changed the region to usa but cannot see them , i was woundering would this include the spin mod as well thanks