Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thanks latts9923 its look very good
@Dave.B

OK. I'll check with him and see what changes have been made.
@Elicko

You're welcome!
(2017-04-18, 12:25)rew88 Wrote: [ -> ]@ latts I have noticed when a song is playing with dual artists and no logo is found it disables the logo function until you stop the music
and restart it . eg: someartist/someotherartist I think it may be a small bug
rew88

I have also noticed it does not like this symbol &

cheers rew88
@rew88

I have tried to reproduce this, but I've had no success. Can you give me an example to try?
Any word if Emiralles mod V 1.4.0.10 is safe yet?

I won't update until I know your awesomeness is compatible Smile
@Ruk12345

Haha...roger that, emiralles' updates are always ready for prime time. I'm almost finished porting the Multi-Mod to v1.4.0.10.
(2017-04-26, 05:01)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Ruk12345

Haha...roger that, emiralles' updates are always ready for prime time. I'm almost finished porting the Multi-Mod to v1.4.0.10.

My hero thanks bro, looking forward to the update!!

As always thanks for the hard work! It's GREATLY appreciated and enjoyed!
(2017-04-25, 13:36)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@rew88

I have tried to reproduce this, but I've had no success. Can you give me an example to try?
I listen mainly to internet radio such as eg 181fm the office on the station an artist may be supported by another artist
eg someartist/someotherartist - song title i think it tries to see both artists as one and so stops working .

cheers rew88
@Ruk12345

You bet bud! Glad to do it!
@rew88

OK...I've never used a radio addon. I'll try one out and see if I can reproduce it that way.
Latts sorry to bother you but I'm not getting any DVD art or animated movie posters ,I ran artwork downloader and still nothing...Thanksb
@Jay19802005

Have you tried right-clicking on a movie and use GUI Mode?
Update #21

The Multi-Mod now supports emiralles' v1.0.4.10 update.

I have a few more additions as well...

Image - I tweaked the rotation of the CD in DialogMusicInfo.xml so that it remains stationary during rotation.

Image - I added the option to show "Logo in CD" for Layout 6 in Music.

Image - I added an icon for Change Rating in the Music OSD Menu. The code was looking for a nonexistent image.

Download
04-28-17 update

I edited quite a few files, but I tested everything I could think of and it appears to be working fine. Let me know if you run into any problems. Later guys/gals!
Latts do I use GUI mode to add disc art,cause in my other box when I used artwork downloaded it added everything on its own