Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Ruk12345

Good deal! I was just about to reply back that I couldn't find anything wrong in the code.

Haha...thanks! Yeah, I'm working on a fog animation right now, and I'm looking around for something to use when it's sunny.
Somthing like this could be cool.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzLaF6Wi2tc

Ps I have ZERO clue what type of animation is required

Sorry if this is way off the Mark
Oh do you have a donation paypal setup or anything? I am not loaded by any means, but would still like to contribute somthing. I truly enjoy your work!
@Ruk12345

Yeah, that might work. I'll see what it looks like as a gif.

You know, I've said no thank you to donations in the past, but this Mod has grown so much that maintaining it is almost like a second job. So, if anyone would like to donate through Paypal, you can do so through the Youtube Channel link in my signature. If I get enough to buy a six pack of Angry Orchard Knotty Pear, I'll drink one in honor of you guys. Haha.
Hi @latts9923,

I was wondering if you could incorporate a new feature in the next update if possible.
When you select a Movie, Tv show, Season or Episode & mark it as "Watched", it would normally jump to the next line in the library.
At the moment it just stays on the same line. This was really useful to mark things quickly, especially episodes.
It would be greatly appreciated.
ThanksBig Grin
(2017-05-24, 16:32)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Ruk12345

Yeah, that might work. I'll see what it looks like as a gif.

You know, I've said no thank you to donations in the past, but this Mod has grown so much that maintaining it is almost like a second job. So, if anyone would like to donate through Paypal, you can do so through the Youtube Channel link in my signature. If I get enough to buy a six pack of Angry Orchard Knotty Pear, I'll drink one in honor of you guys. Haha.

Enjoy a 12 pk on me bro! Thanks for the hard work. Wish I could afford to buy you a case Smile
(2017-05-24, 20:02)JanM201 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @latts9923,

I was wondering if you could incorporate a new feature in the next update if possible.
When you select a Movie, Tv show, Season or Episode & mark it as "Watched", it would normally jump to the next line in the library.
At the moment it just stays on the same line. This was really useful to mark things quickly, especially episodes.
ThanksBig Grin

Odd it jumps to the next one for me (unless last epsoide of a tv season)

I have play next automatically enabled not sure if that matters
(2017-05-24, 20:35)Ruk12345 Wrote: [ -> ]

ThanksBig Grin

I'm not watching anything. I'm just marking them as "Watched" with the "W" key on the keyboard.
Hope that clarifies it a little bit.
(2017-05-24, 20:42)JanM201 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-24, 20:35)Ruk12345 Wrote: [ -> ]

ThanksBig Grin

I'm not watching anything. I'm just marking them as "Watched" with the "W" key on the keyboard.
Hope that clarifies it a little bit.

I know, if I do that it jumps to the next epsoide after it marks previous watched
Then I'm not sure why mine is not working. I presume you use the multi-mod?
(2017-05-24, 20:54)JanM201 Wrote: [ -> ]Then I'm not sure why mine is not working. I presume you use the multi-mod?

Yeah emiralles skin mod and Latts multimod
Same here. Maybe latts will know what my problem is.
I have been having random issues with shows not being marked as watched after they finish also when all the seasons are marked as watched but the main view is not marked as watched.

I don't think that's an issue with Latts mod, possibly the Krypton mod /shrug
Yeah, probably lol