Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@movie78

Thanks...you bet!
@latts9923, sorry bro. but I guess more work is coming your way...RoflBig Grin
JB has posted a new ver 006 of his similarartist with a 7th 3d layout.
See here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=292259
(2017-05-30, 14:49)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@movie78

Thanks...you bet!

It seems like it takes awhile before the gif effects kick in, it was raining all day yesterday in my area and didn't see the rain effect until after a few hours of Kodi running.
It would be cool if you could turn on/off the individual weather effects. They're cool but the sun effect runs all day and not sure if I want that one on all the time.
@Dave.B

Haha...I'll take a look at it when I can.
@movie78

Yeah, I've noticed that before as well. I don't know how often weather conditions are updated. If you restart KODI it will force an update and start the effect.
@elshagon

I was thinking that yesterday when I added the sunny effect...I might get tired of that running all day. I'll look at creating separate controls in Weather Settings.
I like the weather effects, but having a toggle for each one after you enable weather effects could be nice!
rare summer rain in California this morning I had to turn on Kodi just to check out the effects pretty cool
@elshagon

Thanks Sir!
@latts I was wondering if you have been able to find out how to stop the artist name stalling out
when the incorrect name is tagged.
cheers rew88
@rew88

To be honest, I had forgotten all about that when I started working on Weather Effects. I will move that to the top of my list. I might not be able to figure it out, but I will definitely take a look at it.
I'd like to change the font size on the home screen for the time and weather in bottom right - can anyone tell me which font this is using in font.xml?
@latts thankyou my friend
rew88
@ajerazzor

I'm away from my PC, but look at Font_timesmall, Font_time, Font_time_big, and Font_temp (if you're using the Multi-Mod) in Font.xml. There are instances of these names in Font.xml for every fontset.