Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-06-01, 14:59)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@ajerazzor

I'm away from my PC, but look at Font_timesmall, Font_time, Font_time_big, and Font_temp (if you're using the Multi-Mod) in Font.xml. There are instances of these names in Font.xml for every fontset.

Thats bang on thanks for that - what about when pausing a movie the OSD shows the times down the bottom (current time/time remaining etc) - I changed every font_time related item in fonts.xml but these must be something else.
@ajerazzor

You bet. I believe the font in the progress bar is using the name Font_list.
@rew88

I think I might have found a fix for you. Add the following code to advancedsettings.xml...

Code:
<musiclibrary>
     <artistseparators> <!-- separator used for multiple artists. Note that spaces are used for some separators.-->
        <separator>/</separator>
        <separator> / </separator>
        <separator>\</separator>
        <separator> \ </separator>
        <separator>&</separator>
        <separator> & </separator>
        <separator>;</separator>
        <separator> ; </separator>
        <separator>:</separator>
        <separator> : </separator>
        <separator>|</separator>
        <separator> | </separator>
        <separator> feat. </separator>
        <separator> ft. </separator>
    </artistseparators>
</musiclibrary>

If you already have entries for musiclibrary, add the artistseparators info to it.

I couldn't get an album to even import into my library using a "/" as the separator until I added the above code.

Hopefully this works for ya.
@latts I have tried this fix but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work with streaming radio
the artist logo still stalls out . however slideshow artist seems to like it

cheers rew88
@rew88

Well crap...I thought I had it. This might be something that KODI has to fix. I'll keep digging.
(2017-06-02, 05:16)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@rew88

Well crap...I thought I had it. This might be something that KODI has to fix. I'll keep digging.

I was thinking its in skin as this feature is not on any other skin, perhaps in the way it calls the logo

cheers rew88
@rew88

When it's a dual artist song, which logo does it try to display...the first artist, or second?
@latts
normally if it doesn't stall immediately mostly the second artist
@latts9923
Just notice that the buttons in the red square disappeared.
I think they were quiet useful.
any plans to put the back ?
Image[/img]
@Dave.B

Go to Settings>Skin Settings>Main Menu and look for the setting "Show Zoom Window in Home Screen (Audio/Video)". If you turn that on it should show up.

BTW...I got the newest version of JB-SimilarArtist working. I made a few tweaks to Layout 7 as well. It will all be part of the next update.
(2017-06-02, 18:05)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Dave.B

Go to Settings>Skin Settings>Main Menu and look for the setting "Show Zoom Window in Home Screen (Audio/Video)". If you turn that on it should show up.

BTW...I got the newest version of JB-SimilarArtist working. I made a few tweaks to Layout 7 as well. It will all be part of the next update.
Thank you so much, this is awesome[emoji7]
(2017-06-02, 18:05)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Dave.B

Awesome! Can you add vertical menu compatibility to the font effects next update?
@Ruk12345

Roger that bro! It's done!

Coming soon to a Multi-Mod update near you...

1. Newest version of JB-SimilarArtist with tweaks to the new Layout7.
  2. Vertical menu font shadow and font glow for all fonts.
  3. Tweaks to Weather Effects as well as subcontrols.
(2017-06-02, 19:20)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Ruk12345

Roger that bro! It's done!

Coming soon to a Multi-Mod update near you...

1. Newest version of JB-SimilarArtist with tweaks to the new Layout7.
  2. Vertical menu font shadow and font glow for all fonts.
  3. Tweaks to Weather Effects as well as subcontrols.

Sweet, thanks!!!!!!!!
Update #30

Image Font Shadow/Glow update

The Font Shadow/Glow options are now available to use on all fonts in the vertical menu.

Image JB-SimilarArtist update

I added the newest version of JB-SimilarArtist, and tweaked Layout 7 that was included in this release. The tweaks are as follows...I moved the position of the clock and weather in the upper left so that it would display the entire weather icon, and I added the "Logo in CD" option.

Image Weather Effects update

I added a new subcontrol to Weather Settings that will allow you to enable/disable the sunny animation.

Image Selectable tracklist for ViewsRightList

ViewsRightList will now display a selectable tracklist with duration info on the left when an album is selected. This is a feature from Wanilton's MQ 7 Krypton Mod.

Image - I changed the font size for the main menu temperature on the Default fontset.

Download
06-02-17 update