Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I get animated Case Art going. What are the settings for it....
On the Top Menu, under Collection/Change View, you can scroll to the bottom of the list and enable Cinemagraph Arts - Poster.
@latts9923

It was already on by default....Still no animated case art..
When you have a movie selected, open the context menu and there is an option to "Select Animated Art" or something similar to that. If the movie has animated art available, you can select it that way.
OK thanks @latts9923
Update #31

Image Titles Shadow/Glow
The Font Shadow/Glow option is now available to use on Titles. Since we're nearing the 4th of July, I figured I'd go ahead and switch to the Independence Day setup. I made the font red, the shadow white, and added a 50% blue glow. Thanks for that tip Ruk12345! By the way, the vertical menu is growing on me. Haha. Oh...speaking of Independence Day, I added the animated fireworks to the Music and Movie Library views.

Image Temperature font fix
While I was adding the Titles shadow/glow option, I noticed that there was code that included "original size". As long as I've been using this skin, I didn't realize what that was referring to until I looked through the settings. Under the Options Menu in Skin Settings, the first radio button is titled "Original Size in RSS, Date, Weather, and Library". When I disabled that setting, I realized that it increased the size of the font for the time and weather, but the temp was missing from the horizontal menu. To make a long story short, I added some code that fixed this problem. An example of the larger font is in the picture above.

Image Music Layout7 update
Dave.B asked that I move the song title and album info to the left a little in Layout7 because it was overlapping the artist art. Done! I can't really do anything with the banner...if I move it to the left it will overlap the rating stars.

Download
06-06-17 update
Thanks bro! Do we have to do anything special to get the font effects to apply to the weather font?

I am not getting it to work on that,

Nm just found it, had to scroll down lol
God I truly love your mod @latts! When I have extra $$ you got some more Angry Orchard comming your way!!

I truly hope that Kodi 18 doesn't make porting your mod(s) to hopefully Emrallis Aeon mq 7 Leia mod difficult.
@Ruk12345 how can I get that menu bar that u posted with ligjtni ng..thamks
The lightning is from Star Wars mod (included in this multi mod)

You want vertical menu and pick Star Wars menu bar

And thank Latts for his awesome mod Smile
Thanks ruk12345 and Thank You latts9923
@Ruk12345

Thanks for the kind words bud! Mmmm...Angry Orchard.

I'm hoping MQ 8 is available when Leia becomes the official release. Of course, like you said, the headache of porting all of this to MQ 8 begins.
You're welcome Jay19802005!
@latts9923 all I need is your PayPal buddy and I'll be happy to send you some angry orchards..lol
@Jay19802005

LOL...well, all right. You can follow the Youtube Channel link in my signature, and my PayPal donation link is available there. Thanks in advance!