Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-06-18, 02:12)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@JollyRodger187

Thank you Sir!

The original post contains the latest updates to all the files. I believe you can use any of the Video Views with any Video Addon. The Multi-Mod is only compatible with emiralles' MQ7 KRYPTON Mod v1.4.0.10.

Great thank you! The Videos Views are limited in on the add-ons. There is no episodes view and a few other views are missing as well. I was thinking of editing my own so I can see the episode fanart (instead of the season fanart), season description, the plot and TV Show information all in the same area. But it has been long awhile since I have edited anything on the Kodi (the old days original XBMC - XBox Black Mod). Right now there are only 2 views the show all the info like that. Views like wide or class show the season fanart and not the epsode fan art.
I'm one step closer to finishing this monster update. I have the updated List3D for music working. You can see the video here. There are still a few bugs I'm trying to work out on this view, but for the most part it's ready.

I also have the new spine and CD back cover art working...

(2017-06-24, 03:51)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm one step closer to finishing this monster update. I have the updated List3D for music working. You can see the video here. There are still a few bugs I'm trying to work out on this view, but for the most part it's ready.

I also have the new spine and CD back cover art working...

Looking fantastic bro!! Thanks for all the hard work!!
Hello latts9923,

Amazing looking skin.

Would you mind if I use your two images in the wiki for music artwork?
@Karellen

No, I don't mind at all if you use them.
Thank you. I am still working on Movie artwork, so it might be a couple of weeks before you see the page created.
That's cool...I'm flattered that you want to use my screenshots. I'm still working out a bug with the View displaying dual artist info at the top, and I noticed I need to rotate the spine image 180°. When I get those fixed, I can PM you some updated images if you like.
@Ruk12345

Thanks bro! You're welcome!
Sounds great.
Latts9923,

Will you be adding the layout of the video lyrics, where the fanarts and lyrics are only shown?
Anyone enjoying this mod and can afford to buy this awesome guy a beer! Latts won't ask so I will shill for him!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...ZS875YRJ4G

He deserves it!

No only due the frequent update, but his amazing willingness to add things people have asked for!

The link for PayPal is from his YouTube channel!
Donation sent @latts9923
@bobbie digital

Can you send me an example of that? I think you can achieve that look if you turn off the furniture.
@Ruk12345 & Jay19802005

Haha...thanks guys!
I still have a bug on List3D that I'm looking at, but I think for now I will move on to the next part of the update so I can get this out to you guys. Sorry for the long wait on this update...it's been a challenging one for sure. I think you'll agree that it's been worth the wait when you see it.