Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-08-05, 04:43)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the old and new versions of List3D and Shelf3D working alongside each other.

"WOW !" It's fantastic news if you can exit with this update.
on hold.
Update #37

Original and updated 3D Views
Per gotham_x's request, I have brought back the original List3D, Shelf3D and Shelf3Dm Views. The updated versions of these have a "v2" added to the end of their names. The "Move" windows for all of the Shelf3D Views work as well. Here are the screenshots...

Original List3D - with restored watched and resume flags.

List3D v2

Original Shelf3D

Original Shelf3D Move

Shelf3D v2

Shelf3D Move v2

Original Shelf3Dm

Original Shelf3Dm Move

Shelf3Dm v2

Shelf3Dm Move v2

Download
08-07-17 update
@latts9923

Extraordinary work . Tested and functioning as a charm. My Playlists thank you for the amazing views Shelf3D and List3D original and v2.

A good fisherman knows how take your fish on the hook...Smile

Much appreciated!
Forgot...Just a curiosity , when a new update is released this way Is also embedded in the main file, Download (Multi-Mod for Krypton Mod)?
@gotham_x

Thanks Sir! Glad it's working for you. Those multiple "Move" Views didn't want to get along at first, but I broke them of that. Haha.

I always update the original Multi-Mod download the same time I post an update. So, say today you install the main Multi-Mod, then a few days later I post an update. All you have to do at that point is copy the files from that update and any future updates. Does that help, or am I clear as mud? Haha.
Hi latts9923.
On the contrary , you have been very clear, like a drop of dew , In case I had to do a clean installation ....I support that file skip all the rest of the updates.
thank you so much.

A duty and deserved (Thank user) for your availability !
You're welcome! And a Thank User to you for the kind words.
Hmmm your slipping latts there were no pics of billy joel in the last update
rew88 Smile
@rew88

LOL. Hey, Bob James is the "Piano Man" of jazz.
Morning folks. Is anyone else having problems with movie sets not displaying the discart?
I do. If i download the art in my movie folder and re-scrape it (deleting simplecache db) i solve it, but if i don t do that i can see the cd art but not in the set view
@latts9923

movie sets with a view Poster Zoom they are displayed, with a view Sets not displaying the discart.
I've tried deleting the simplecache and scraping again, but still no sets discart. It used to work just fine in the PosterZoom View, but no joy now.
(2017-08-21, 19:34)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried deleting the simplecache and scraping again, but still no sets discart. It used to work just fine in the PosterZoom View, but no joy now.

Latts,

Have you tried the clean library and update library in the movie submenu? sometimes when i change images and delete the simplecache, it takes a day or two before the new images starts to appear.
(2017-08-21, 19:34)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried deleting the simplecache and scraping again, but still no sets discart. It used to work just fine in the PosterZoom View, but no joy now.

The discart has to be in the movie folder and u have to put it using artwork downloader (local files mode)
then when u delete simplecache db and re-scrape it in that way should works.

i m using rightlist view and it's working in that way.