Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-10-28, 02:32)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]Update #42

Holiday additions/updates
I've added New Year's Day, confetti, and Valentine's Day images to the Multi-Mod.  I also updated the Light Snow option as well as added a new Snow Floor option.

Happy Halloween!

Download
10-27-17 update

just love your work latts
rew88

(2017-10-28, 14:35)gotham_x Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks!
In the near future there is some remote possibility to see MultiMod updated to Leia code , MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON by Emiralles , developing this base to make Multi Mod work seems to have been interrupted since April 2017 ... and now we are at version 17.5.

You bet!

If there is a Leia version of MQ 7 that becomes available I can certainly look at updating the Multi-Mod for it.
@Dave.B

You're welcome bud...and thank you!
@Jumpy73

I'll take a look at those 3 items.
@rew88

Thanks bud!
Awesome updates latts, your work is a godsend Big Grin

As i have my own modified version of your mod i would like to manually add some of your new features.

Can you show me what files i need to download to add the following:

1. The new twirl snowflakes for the light snow.
2. Make the snow floor show on the light snow. (you mentioned in video it only works for medium and heavy snow can you show me how to tweak it to show on light snow too)

Thanks again
@the_bo

Hey bud!  Thanks for the kind words!

You'll need all the files from the latest update.  If you want to make the snow floor always visible, open latts_includes.xml and find...

Code:
<include name="snowfloor"><!--Snow Floor-->
    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(heavysnow) | Skin.HasSetting(mediumsnow)</visible>

Remove the visible line and it will always display.
(2017-10-30, 13:24)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@the_bo

Hey bud!  Thanks for the kind words!

You'll need all the files from the latest update.  If you want to make the snow floor always visible, open latts_includes.xml and find...

Code:
<include name="snowfloor"><!--Snow Floor-->
    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(heavysnow) | Skin.HasSetting(mediumsnow)</visible>

Remove the visible line and it will always display.

Cheers latts thanks again Big Grin
Hi latts wondering if you could help me out.

I have an image of animated santa sleigh sliding from one corner of the screen to the other. I want to set it up so that a sleigh slides in the opposite direction once the first one finishes, then the first one starting again once the second sleigh finishes.

At the moment i can get the second sleigh delayed to start after the first finishes but the first inevitable will start again during the second sleigh as the delay is short.

Think its something simple im overlooking.

Here's my code:

Thanks

Code:
<!-- sleigh 1 -->
<control type="image">
    <left>-500</left>
    <top>-100</top>
    <width>313</width>
    <height>138</height>
    <texture>holidays/christmas/sleigh.gif</texture>
    <animation effect="slide" delay="3000" time="15000" start="0,0" end="2500, 1300" loop="true" tween="linear" easing="out" condition="Skin.HasSetting(santasleigh)">Conditional</animation>

</control>
Code:
<!-- sleigh 2  -->
<control type="image">
    <left>1920</left>
    <top>-100</top>
    <width>313</width>
    <height>138</height>
    <texture flipx="true">holidays/christmas/sleigh.gif</texture>
    <animation effect="slide" delay="21000" time="15000" start="0,0" end="-2500, 1380" loop="true" tween="linear" easing="out" condition="Skin.HasSetting(santasleigh)">Conditional</animation>
</control>
@the_bo

I think I have the animation working the way you want it to.  Try using this for sleigh 1...

Code:
<!-- sleigh 1 -->
<control type="image">
   <left>-500</left>
   <top>-100</top>
   <width>313</width>
   <height>138</height>
    <animation type="Conditional" condition="Skin.HasSetting(santasleigh)" loop="true">
        <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="2500,1300" delay="3000" time="15000" />
        <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" delay="18000" time="18000" />
    </animation>
</control>

You can leave sleigh 2 as it is.
@Jumpy73

Here's an update on your three questions...

1) I still can't reproduce the problem with the overlapping flags.

2) The menu bar has code to make it disappear after a few seconds of media playing. I'm working on a new radio button that will allow you to enable/disable this feature.

3) The discart displays correctly for the movie widgets. The code appears to take care of music as well, but I can't get the discart to display on the music widgets. I'm still looking at this one.
(2017-10-31, 19:10)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Jumpy73

Here's an update on your three questions...

1)  I still can't reproduce the problem with the overlapping flags.

2)  The menu bar has code to make it disappear after a few seconds of media playing.  I'm working on a new radio button that will allow you to enable/disable this feature.

3)  The discart displays correctly for the movie widgets.  The code appears to take care of music as well, but I can't get the discart to display on the music widgets.  I'm still looking at this one.

Tks for your help. I appreciate it very much
@Jumpy73

You bet!

I have the new radio button working that will allow you to enable/disable the menu bar disappearing when media is playing.  I'll include it in the next update.
(2017-11-01, 15:15)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Jumpy73

You bet!

I have the new radio button working that will allow you to enable/disable the menu bar disappearing when media is playing.  I'll include it in the next update.

Well done Smile

furthermore have you any idea on how to solve issues 1) and 3)?
(2017-10-31, 02:35)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@the_bo

I think I have the animation working the way you want it to.  Try using this for sleigh 1...

Code:
<!-- sleigh 1 -->
<control type="image">
   <left>-500</left>
   <top>-100</top>
   <width>313</width>
   <height>138</height>
    <animation type="Conditional" condition="Skin.HasSetting(santasleigh)" loop="true">
        <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="2500,1300" delay="3000" time="15000" />
        <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" delay="18000" time="18000" />
    </animation>
</control>

You can leave sleigh 2 as it is.

Cheers latts that worked a treat Big Grin