Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-12-04, 12:51)Jumpy73 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-24, 19:14)Slayer1982 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-24, 01:57)Jumpy73 Wrote: [ -> ]cashing... could it be the answer to my question? How can I delete the ratings cache? Is it possible to reload the rating info after the firt time?
I use .nfo files for adding movies to media library, so probably if I've not rating info into .nfo file I will never have new rating info for movies, even if before I've cleaned the media library and then reloaded the movies. Could it be right?   
try deleting simplecache.db located in addon_data\script.module.simplecache, it might solve your issue.  
Hi Slayer1982,
unfortunately it doesn't work... I deleted simplecash.db, launched Kodi, reloaded a movie as test but no rating info have been reloaded yet Sad

Uhmmm... I suppose there is something being not working anymore into the "skin helper service" add-on code from marcels or what could it be?

Are you using latts latest update?

Check the kodi log file that it isn't showing any skin helper errors.
(2017-12-04, 14:43)the_bo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-04, 12:51)Jumpy73 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-24, 19:14)Slayer1982 Wrote: [ -> ]try deleting simplecache.db located in addon_data\script.module.simplecache, it might solve your issue.  
Hi Slayer1982,
unfortunately it doesn't work... I deleted simplecash.db, launched Kodi, reloaded a movie as test but no rating info have been reloaded yet Sad

Uhmmm... I suppose there is something being not working anymore into the "skin helper service" add-on code from marcels or what could it be? 

I'm using latts latest update (release 03/11/2017) and latest skin helper service 1.1.24
(2017-12-05, 02:00)Jumpy73 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-04, 14:43)the_bo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-04, 12:51)Jumpy73 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Slayer1982,

I'm using latts latest update (release 03/11/2017) and latest skin helper service 1.1.24 
 Try changing the scrapper, i faced the same issue and changed the scrapper from The movie database scrapper to Universal Movie Scrapper
Just wanted to give you fellers an update on the KodiFlix View.  I'm still tweaking the code...there are a lot of options available with this View.  It's really close to being fully functional...just a few bugs here and there that need to be worked out.  I hope to have this ready for release before Christmas.
(2017-12-11, 16:44)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to give you fellers an update on the KodiFlix View.  I'm still tweaking the code...there are a lot of options available with this View.  It's really close to being fully functional...just a few bugs here and there that need to be worked out.  I hope to have this ready for release before Christmas.
 Awesome news!  I was curious if there was any appetite for a cinemascope version.  I have this setup and constantly have to use the lens shift on my projector to adjust back and forth between 16:9 and 2:35 or 2:40.  There has been some work on this for aeon nox but just the basic nox.  None of the bells and whistles like you have done here.  Here is that thread for reference.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229199
You need a OMDb API Key
latts
will your mod work with Aeon MQ7 -  version 2.0.7.5
@xbmcwood

No sir...the Multi-Mod is only compatible with emiralles' v1.4.0.10.
(2017-12-11, 16:44)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to give you fellers an update on the KodiFlix View.  I'm still tweaking the code...there are a lot of options available with this View.  It's really close to being fully functional...just a few bugs here and there that need to be worked out.  I hope to have this ready for release before Christmas.
 praise, praise and still praise !
Update #44

Image KodiFlix View
The KodiFlix View has finally arrived...my Christmas gift to you guys! Haha. This view has a lot of options available, so I made a detailed video walking you through all of them. I think you're really going to like this one. Thanks to gotham_x for requesting it.  There is a TV Show version of KodiFlix as well, but I'll have to add that later...it took me all this time just to get the movies view to work.  Make sure and copy the new fonts as well as the new image folders in media.  I couldn't compile a new Textures file with these new images, so I had to just add them to the media folder.  Maybe there's a size limit on the Textures file?  Anyhow, enjoy!

ImageAnimated Posters for Showcase View
Per CyberEvil's request, I added animated posters to the Showcase View. Right now they only display for the focused movie. The code that displays the movies is a bit confusing, but I'll come back to it at some point and try to get them working across the board.

Download
12-17-17 update

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
(2017-12-17, 15:42)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]Update #44

Image KodiFlix View
The KodiFlix View has finally arrived...my Christmas gift to you guys! Haha. This view has a lot of options available, so I made a detailed video walking you through all of them. I think you're really going to like this one. Thanks to gotham_x for requesting it.  There is a TV Show version of KodiFlix as well, but I'll have to add that later...it took me all this time just to get the movies view to work.  Make sure and copy the new fonts as well as the new image folders in media.  I couldn't compile a new Textures file with these new images, so I had to just add them to the media folder.  Maybe there's a size limit on the Textures file?  Anyhow, enjoy!

ImageAnimated Posters for Showcase View
Per CyberEvil's request, I added animated posters to the Showcase View. Right now they only display for the focused movie. The code that displays the movies is a bit confusing, but I'll come back to it at some point and try to get them working across the board.

Download
12-17-17 update

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Oh man. I’m devasted I didn’t get credit for being the original requester. Ha ha. More like delighted. Thanks so much for doing this. Support on the nox skin kind of disappeared for this view and with a new home for this view here it will have great support because of you. Do you take donations for your work?
@grimmace92

Haha...my error. I thought gotham_x was the first to request it.

You're welcome! If you want to you can donate to the Paypal link on my YouTube Channel. I thank you in advance.
Impressive work!  I really appreciated your commitment  in bringing  KodiFlix View for MQ7 . However, it does not matter to whom the merit of the request goes, I did it  with pleasure in "hammering"   with frequency and insistence Latts9923 a fixed idea the moment I used Madnox leather for a long time .  KodiFlix great view  and great merit to its development to MikeDoc.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
(2017-12-17, 15:42)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]Update #44ImageKodiFlix View
Wow, this KodiFlix view is in a league of its own, Christmas definitely came early Smile ..................................Latts, thanks for all your hard work importing and thanks to the developer for creating. Happy Holidays.
@gotham_x 

You're welcome...it was definitely a challenge.  Yeah, Mike_Doc did a great job with this View.