Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Then, what you see it's just an example how images should be inserted in the folder Movie sets Collection, I added extrafanart1 in my collections because when I used Madnox leather for a view I needed of extrafanart1 , it is not said that if you insert a extrafanart1 , banner and / or clearart in the Alien collection folder , extrafanart1 , banner and clearart in Kodiflix view they must be connected to that specific one view.
with a different view selected , extrafanart1 , banner and / or clearartit could be that they work.
Instead I , after careful verification in Boxsets for Kodiflix I noticed the lack of the movie list and the number of discs , I only have the total in minutes of the collection , on all movies set collection. what can be ?

(2017-12-26, 14:43)grimmace92 Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve seen this before. As a test remove one of the movies from the set and then add it back. 

That fixed it. Thanks!
@gotham_x 

You might try what I just did.  Remove the movies from the set and add them back.
Unfortunately  for me he did not solve anything!
some other idea ?
Hi!

As far as i can see i´ve installed all skinhelper services available but i don´t get any ratings in the info view.

Also i have installed the skin like explained but in kodiflix view with 3d cases the view is broken.

Does any1 have an idea how to fix this?

Thx in advance! Wink
(2017-12-28, 12:17)b0mb Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

As far as i can see i´ve installed all skinhelper services available but i don´t get any ratings in the info view.

Also i have installed the skin like explained but in kodiflix view with 3d cases the view is broken.

Does any1 have an idea how to fix this?

Thx in advance! Wink

Try turning off the other views for now. I think there is a conflict with one of them that required a code change that Latts is aware of.
@b0mb

Yeah, there was a conflict with the Showart View and KodiFlix.  I have a fix for it that will be included in the next update.  As soon as I finish the new additions to the KodiFlix View I'll get the next update out.
Thx! Works now....

Any tips about the missing votings etc?
(2017-12-26, 22:10)gotham_x Wrote: [ -> ]Then, what you see it's just an example how images should be inserted in the folder Movie sets Collection, I added extrafanart1 in my collections because when I used Madnox leather for a view I needed of extrafanart1 , it is not said that if you insert a extrafanart1 , banner and / or clearart in the Alien collection folder , extrafanart1 , banner and clearart in Kodiflix view they must be connected to that specific one view.
with a different view selected , extrafanart1 , banner and / or clearartit could be that they work.
If I understood correctly no way for having multi-fanart looping background for "Right List", "Sets" or the new "KodiFlix" library view. It doesn't depend from MSAA but from how the Movie Collections are managed into the code of the different Movie Views. Is it right?
exactly, it always depends on the view with which go to the selection of the view and what options to display for HD ClearLogo , Poster , Banner , HD Clearart , extrafanart1 , Fanart , CDArt and Movie Thumbd , download and insert all in the main folder  Movie Set ,  and run MSAA ,  so, as mentioned  It depends  from which view and content I am predisposed HD ClearLogo , Poster , Banner , HD Clearart , extrafanart1 , Fanart , CDArt and Movie Thumbd  for viewing .

here they can be found :
Movie Set Case GREY Backrounds (extrafanart1)
Update #45

KodiFlix bug fixes/additions
I moved the focus surround in Boxsets View for sets to match the location of the box. Thanks to chrissix for reporting this bug.

I added two animated focus surrounds and extra options in the Top Menu for KodiFlix. There is a new animated image available in the media/views folder.

Showart info showing in KodiFlix
When you had the Automatic Panel enabled for the Showart View, it would continue to display if you switched to the KodiFlix View. That has been fixed. Thanks to gotham_x for reporting the bug.

Shelf3D Music overlapping info
I fixed a bug on the Shelf3D V2 View for Music. The album description and album list were both showing at the same time. The album list now only displays if the album description is missing. Thanks to Dave.B for reporting the bug.

Right List tracklist
Per Jumpy73's request, the track list in the Rightlist View while viewing albums will now only display 13 tracks instead of 14 so that the track name is not visible through the CD art.

Right List album/song rating info
Per Jumpy73's request, I've changed the code for ratings in the Rightlist View. It will now show on a scale of 0-10 instead of 0-5. I also removed the default rating star that was at the bottom of the Music browser since it used a 5 star rating.

Colored Blank CDs for missing disc art in Layout 5
Layout 5 in music will now display a colored blank CD if the disc art is missing. This was part of the Spin Mod and I just noticed the other day that it was not working correctly. The blank CD will show the artist logo (if available) and the album title.

JB Similar Artist update for Layouts 6 & 7
Layout 6 & 7 in music has been updated to the latest version of JB Similar Artist. I just noticed that I never updated those layouts with the new code.

Next Tracks for Layout 6
Layout 6 in music now has Next Tracks available. It has always been visible, but it wasn't functional until now.

Shelf3D bugs
I fixed a few bugs on the original Shelf3D View for Music. The spines were transparent on the unfocused jewel box and the back spine of the focused jewel box. I also fixed the tracklist and duration info that wasn't showing on the back of the jewel box.

List3D bugs
I fixed a few bugs on the original List3D View for Movies. When you paused a movie and returned to the View, the currently playing movie info was missing. I also added a few new features. The resume and watched icons both display now on the focused movie, and the percent played info now displays at the top right of the movie case.

Missing Fanart
Fanart was missing in some areas...Video Addons for one. This has been fixed. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug.

Alphabetized Movies/TV Shows List
I alphabetized the Movies and TV Shows View selection list. I noticed that there were two views named Wall 3D, so I renamed the view that came with MQ7 to "MQ7 Wall 3D".

Download
12-29-17 update
(2017-12-29, 19:42)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]Update #45KodiFlix bug fixes/additions
I moved the focus surround in Boxsets View for sets to match the location of the box. Thanks to chrissix for reporting this bug.

I added two animated focus surrounds and extra options in the Top Menu for KodiFlix. There is a new animated image available in the media/views folder.
Showart info showing in KodiFlix
When you had the Automatic Panel enabled for the Showart View, it would continue to display if you switched to the KodiFlix View. That has been fixed. Thanks to gotham_x for reporting the bug.

Shelf3D Music overlapping info
I fixed a bug on the Shelf3D V2 View for Music. The album description and album list were both showing at the same time. The album list now only displays if the album description is missing. Thanks to Dave.B for reporting the bug.
ImageRight List tracklist
Per Jumpy73's request, the track list in the Rightlist View while viewing albums will now only display 13 tracks instead of 14 so that the track name is not visible through the CD art.
ImageRight List album/song rating info
Per Jumpy73's request, I've changed the code for ratings in the Rightlist View. It will now show on a scale of 0-10 instead of 0-5. I also removed the default rating star that was at the bottom of the Music browser since it used a 5 star rating.
ImageColored Blank CDs for missing disc art in Layout 5
Layout 5 in music will now display a colored blank CD if the disc art is missing. This was part of the Spin Mod and I just noticed the other day that it was not working correctly. The blank CD will show the artist logo (if available) and the album title.
ImageJB Similar Artist update for Layouts 6 & 7
Layout 6 & 7 in music has been updated to the latest version of JB Similar Artist. I just noticed that I never updated those layouts with the new code.

Next Tracks for Layout 6
Layout 6 in music now has Next Tracks available. It has always been visible, but it wasn't functional until now.

Shelf3D bugs
I fixed a few bugs on the original Shelf3D View for Music. The spines were transparent on the unfocused jewel box and the back spine of the focused jewel box. I also fixed the tracklist and duration info that wasn't showing on the back of the jewel box.

List3D bugs
I fixed a few bugs on the original List3D View for Movies. When you paused a movie and returned to the View, the currently playing movie info was missing. I also added a few new features. The resume and watched icons both display now on the focused movie, and the percent played info now displays at the top right of the movie case.
ImageImageMissing Fanart
Fanart was missing in some areas...Video Addons for one. This has been fixed. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug.

Alphabetized Movies/TV Shows List
I alphabetized the Movies and TV Shows View selection list. I noticed that there were two views named Wall 3D, so I renamed the view that came with MQ7 to "MQ7 Wall 3D".
ImageDownload12-29-17 update

Hi Latts,

Thanks for the latest update.  But I think I found a bug since I can no longer be able to browse the movies by page in KodiFlix view.

Wishing you and yours a blessed New Year full of peace, laughter, prosperity, and health.
@tad61 

You're welcome!  I'm not sure what would have caused the scrollbar to stop working for you.  I just tried it on mine and it still works just fine.

Happy New Year's to you and yours as well!
I just updated my FireTV with the past few Multi-Mod updates and I noticed the media case animation for sets doesn't work on the Boxsets Layout in KodiFlix.  It works just fine on my Windows PC however.  Is anyone seeing the same behavior on their Android box?