Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: R-Box Pro 3G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 2 R-box Pro's 3G. The both come with Kodi 17 Krypt. I uninstalled 17 and installed 16.1Jarvis. I tried a couple builds and it always crashes and returns ti default home page of the box. Any help
No support for "builds" here as they usually come with piracy add-ons installed. If you have an issue with a "clean" install of official Kodi then we can help but once that junk is installed you are on your own.
Moved to Android.
(2016-12-19, 23:28)Dangelus Wrote: [ -> ]No support for "builds" here as they usually come with piracy add-ons installed. If you have an issue with a "clean" install of official Kodi then we can help but once that junk is installed you are on your own.

Thank you
(2016-12-19, 23:24)vali31 Wrote: [ -> ]I have 2 R-box Pro's 3G. The both come with Kodi 17 Krypt. I uninstalled 17 and installed 16.1Jarvis. I tried a couple builds and it always crashes and returns ti default home page of the box. Any help

Factory reset and install 16.1.

V17 is beta
V16 is EOL
(2016-12-19, 23:42)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]V16 is EOL

What is EOL?
End of life = no support
(2016-12-19, 23:39)Chip3b Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-19, 23:24)vali31 Wrote: [ -> ]I have 2 R-box Pro's 3G. The both come with Kodi 17 Krypt. I uninstalled 17 and installed 16.1Jarvis. I tried a couple builds and it always crashes and returns ti default home page of the box. Any help

Factory reset and install 16.1.

V17 is beta

IT came with beta. I did a factory reset and it does the same thing with Jarvis installed. It works fine. But when i try a link or I try to scroll through the video it goes to the default page.
Jarvis installed from where? Did you install the official apk?

What "link"? Keep in mind our Forums rules (wiki) and you will not receive any any support for Banned addons (wiki).

If you are in doubt, uninstall Kodi and either download and install the Kodi from the Download page or install it directly from the Play Store.
(2016-12-20, 01:31)Tinwarble Wrote: [ -> ]Jarvis installed from where? Did you install the official apk?

What "link"? Keep in mind our Forums rules (wiki) and you will not receive any any support for Banned addons (wiki).

If you are in doubt, uninstall Kodi and either download and install the Kodi from the Download page or install it directly from the Play Store.

Sorry! I downloaded Kodi Jarvis 16.1 from the web page. I will try it from the Playstore now.
Okay jarvis 16.1 is running smooth on the R-Box Pro 3G. I unticked the "AMCODEC" in the Kodi settings.

When In Kodi:
system,settings,video,acceleration,
untick-amcodec

...I did a hard reset (removed power). Everything is running good. thank you everyone that replied and helped.