Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: artist slideshow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi...using krypton beta 7. My artist slideshow doesn't work in party mode like it did in 16. Same issue in beta 5. Any suggestions?
Unless something has changed, AS has never been supported by the default Kodi skin. I did provide a Confluence mod to support AS, and I just finished one for Estuary that is in my skin repo. You can find info on how to download that repo from the AS wiki page (link in my signature).

FYI, my Estuary mod only supports image display right now. I haven't added the artist information yet (bio, albums, etc). It also adds a preference to auto launch the music visualization when you play music as well as some options to disable home screen widgets you don't want (did that because I wanted that ability).
Thank you!!
I have the zip file, but it still doesn't work...Is there a setting to start?
(2016-12-21, 03:33)pickles5000 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the zip file, but it still doesn't work...Is there a setting to start?

The zip file of the repository? If so, you need to install that (I think you may also have to change a Kodi setting to let you install from zip and use other repos), then go to the addon area and select INSTALL FROM REPOSITORY. Then go to LOOK AND FEEL -> SKINS and select the Estuary mod. That should install my mod and Artist Slideshow.
It installed fine, im just not getting any images
(2016-12-23, 16:56)pickles5000 Wrote: [ -> ]It installed fine, im just not getting any images

I'd encourage you to review the wiki page and take a look at the settings. There are a number of things you need to decide to get AS to work at its best for you. If you continue to have issues, you should probably post them in the Artist Slideshow support thread (look in the Program Addons section of the forum). When you do, please be prepared to provide a link to a complete Kodi debug log file that has debug logging turned on for Kodi AND Artist Slideshow.