Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Unable to add playlists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost I'd like to thank Lunatixz for creating this awesome add-on!

I believe I have goofed up here (I'll admit it). I had a few channels linked to some smart playlists. I wanted to redo the playlists, so I deleted them. When I went into PTVL, I saw that my playlist channels were in there, they just didn't have the names associated with them "Horror - Playlist" was now just "- Playlist". This made sense to me since I did just delete them. I went ahead and deleted the channels. Then when I tried to add a new channel from a new playlist I would only get "- Playlist". The path to the playlist that I select doesn't show up at the bottom of the channel config like it used to before adding the channel. I did an autotune as well as a channel reset but that didn't help. I enabled debugging and I did have an error when I tried to create a Smart Playlist channel.

Code:
22:40:15 T:6164   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'ConfigWindow' object has no attribute 'playlist'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Home Theater\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.pseudotv.live/config.py", line 463, in onClick
                                                self.getControl(330).setLabel('Playlist:', label2=self.getSmartPlaylistName(retval))
                                              File "C:\Users\Home Theater\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.pseudotv.live/config.py", line 883, in getSmartPlaylistName
                                                self.playlist('Unable to find element name')
                                            AttributeError: 'ConfigWindow' object has no attribute 'playlist'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
22:40:18 T:6164   ERROR: script.pseudotv.live-0.8.0f-ChannelList: getSmartPlaylistName Problem parsing playlist  ,Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Home Theater\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.pseudotv.live\resources\lib\ChannelList.py", line 604, in getSmartPlaylistName
                                                dom = parse(xml)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\xml\dom\minidom.py", line 1918, in parse
                                                return expatbuilder.parse(file)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\xml\dom\expatbuilder.py", line 928, in parse
                                                result = builder.parseFile(file)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\xml\dom\expatbuilder.py", line 211, in parseFile
                                                parser.Parse("", True)
                                            ExpatError: no element found: line 1, column 0

I was wondering if you all have experienced this and, if so, how did you go about fixing it?

Thanks