Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: No visualizations - Philips TV 55PUT6401
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I just installed Kodi 17b7 from play store on my Philips TV with Android TV.

I am not getting any visualizations when playing music. When I go into the song playing menu and select settings (the cogwheel all the way on the bottom right) I get a menu with the options Visualization, Visualization settings and Add-on for lyrics (may not be exact translation. I am using danish language). If I select the top option 'Visualization' I get a list which says "None". with an option to cancel on the right.

Seems no visualizations are installed?

The tv has Android 5.1.0 API level 22 (kernel: Linux 3.10.27)
The CPU is an MT5890 ARMv7 rev 5
There should be some visualisations installed but they might be disabled by default. Check their state under add-on management.
Thanks for your reply! I found them and enabled them! It works!

I went into the add-ons menu in the left main menu, selected my add-ons and then 'all'.
I went through the entire list and found spectrum and shadertoy visualizations. They were both disabled. After enabling them I needed to start playing some music, go in to the music context menu and settings. Now I could select the visualization.

So far this TV is working out really nicely with kodi I must say. A few more tweaks and I might retire my old Kodi NUC. Smile

Thanks again for the help!