Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
(2017-03-18, 21:01)djh_ Wrote: [ -> ]Just popping in to confirm that I'm still working on this, even if Proper Work has got in the way over the last few weeks. The skin is progressing and will certainly not be abandoned, though there is still no release date.

I'll post a video of the newer features in a few days.

Looking forward to this!!
Hi djh is this still being worked on. Sorry for asking but you said a video was coming in some days ans thats 3 weeks ago.

Happy easter Smile
Yeah, I'm still putting some hours in here and there. Work has slowed to a crawl but there'll be another window soon enough where I'll hope to get the thing finished or thereabouts.

EDIT: Just to add that the upshot of these intervals is that I usually have a refreshed and clearer vision after a few weeks away. You tend to get tunnel vision if you're just motoring through it.
Quick update to say that I'm back on this properly now. I'm going to accept the compromise of making a (somewhat) fake settings section, so while it does actually leave the home screen it still feels sufficiently integrated. That way I can just get the thing done.

Immediate todo, then: Settings, Addon Browser, Source Manager and something approaching a working context menu system. If I can get those done then I'm much closer to having a fully-functioning skin, albeit one without PVR.

Oh, and I really need to update that OP with new screens.
SWEET !!!
Great! Patiently waiting for this amazing skin to reach my tv screen!
is this will available for testing in this the next month?
Some skins are not recommend for the Pi3. Do you think the Pi has enough power to run this skin? Looks amazing can't wait to try it.
When will you be able to try it?
Waiting on this skin is harder then the night before christmas when i was a kid. hehe

No rush, but im so hyped about djh making a skin again
I was so sad when I came to the site for the first time in a while and didn't see an Aeon MQ forum anymore, but then I found this post. Super excited, can't wait!Cool
Aeon mq is still alive it has just been moved to http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=272
Anymore news djh? Smile
I'm going to finally update the OP with some new images today. Video OSD has been in place for several months but I wasn't really sure how best to present it. Both Kodi and Aeon settings are now integrated more or less into the Home page, albeit with a slight fudge in the case of the more hardcoded stuff. Add-on management is getting there, and I should be tackling media source management later this week. Not much 'news' to add to that beyond aiming for a feature lock quite soon, as while there's a lot of stuff that probably should be added, I'd rather get a base feature set polished and stable.

I'll need a few spare hours to really knuckle down and do another video. Those are few and far between atm.
Can't wait to see the new screenshots.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39