Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: amazon fire stick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi there

im new to this

ive just set up a amazon fire stick and just installed kodi

can anyone advise me what else to put on please I want films and sports and live tv really

thanks for reading
free content (wiki) forum rules (wiki)

and PVR (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
ok ive got like films on there n tv shows but what else can I have on it I'm new to this so just wondereding what else I can have
thanks
I'm having a hard time believing that you have read anything that I previously linked you to.
these links that you have sent to me have not been working so how can I have read them there are saying that there not in use

I thought forums are here to help people out who need help on stuff?
IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
oh ok I don't now how many times you saying this I thought forums are here to help people out when they are stuck on stuff
no wonder theres not a lot of people on this forum
We are not here to help you pirate content.
oh ok jobs worth
FYI the word is Jobsworth, no spaces.
oh wat eva
FWIW, you would have read the rules when you signed up, so you've no excuses for "not being able to read <something>".

In terms of users, there have been over 2000 active users in the last 15 minutes, so it's hardly tumbleweed. Like all forums, you get the help that people choose to offer, although we can't help you with software that we neither provide nor use, let alone stuff that's clearly intended for unlawful purposes.

And, as a final note, your attitude sucks. I don't know if you intend on coming back here, but - as well as "jobsworth" - the other word you might like to remember is "ban". Any more dumb-arse comments or entitled demands, and you're out.
This is the first time I've heard the phrase jobsworth. British, I'm guessing?
Yes it is

jobsworth
(2016-12-29, 20:27)jonjomarston Wrote: [ -> ]ok ive got like films on there n tv shows but what else can I have on it I'm new to this so just wondereding what else I can have
thanks

If you look under addons there are 3rd party addons in the Kodi repository, iPlayer for example. Any of the addons in the official Kodi repository will provide you with legally accessible content and you will be able to get support for them here. If you are looking for addons that offer content that you'd normally expect to pay for then you will not find them on these forums. No one is being a jobsworth.
Pages: 1 2