Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Release Candidate is not ready at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the Kodi v17.0 “Krypton” Release Candidate is not ready for release at all. It's still has a major bug. Due to the convoluted nature of their bug reporting system, I'm instead making this post hoping that the Kodi team will take notice. I've created an unlisted YouTube video detailing the bug which I will link below.

The bug originally presented itself when I updated from beta six to Beta seven and has persisted all the way through to the current release candidate (as of this writing that is release candidate number two)

The issue is that you cannot use the mouse on the right-hand third of the screen. For instance, if I attempt to move my mouse from the left-hand side of the screen to the right the mouse will move two-thirds of the Way across and then stop. If I attempt to move it any further it just moves up and down as is if there is a barrier that the Mouse is hitting up against.

I'm running Kodi v17.0_RC2 on a MacBook Pro 15 inch retina mid-2014 running macOS sierra v10.12.3

like to the aforementioned video: https://youtu.be/34JSIMTOnT4
Bug is already know in our "convoluted" bug reporting system.
And fixed as well ... Will be fixed in next krypton rc