Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TMM Feature Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be great if series could be tagged if they're missing episodes, for instance if a new episode or season has been released it would help to keep track of things. The windows program Media Companion has a feature to display episodes missing from your collection, it'd be great if TMM had this too.
+1

Angel

Currently running a sonarr installation beside my TMM, only for keeping up with missing episodes. (Sonarr is set to not touch any meta data, only to scan)
not easy to do (you still have to update the TV show meta data from time to time to get that info!), but already done for the next gib release (v3) - but do not ask for ETA Tongue
Oh, I would have thought it was simply a case of looking up episode information on tvdb for example and just getting a list of seasons/episodes and comparing it to what you already have. Of course a lot of collections are likely to show missing episodes either due to specials, or for example original Doctor Who episodes having been lost to history.
well I could think of a sort of report which prints out an extra list of missing eps (for selected TV shows)..
I implemented the whole UI which let you display missing eps like available eps in the TV show screen (incl. plot).

Just to print out a list of missing eps would be no huge task - I could that implement in the next version if I find some more spare time (or anything to extend a 24 hrs day with a few more hrs Tongue)
Well surely if you can do that then that's most of the work, if I was any good at regexp I'd help, unfortunately I'm no use. Using diff against a text file list of episodes for a series and a list of the series that the user has should do it, and then maybe just a little icon tag on any incomplete series, plus an option to tag as complete and remove the icon, as a lot of collections will get tag for missing stuff like a "making of" episode of whatever.