Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: custom video nodes and default episodes view
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, i've my tv shows separated by language like this:
PHP Code:
TvShows

Eng

Arrow

-
The Flash

Ita

Arrow

- 
The Flash 
i've used custom video nodes to separate the two entries in the home menu so now i have "tv shows Ita" and "Tv show eng", but when I enter in a show (by selecting the show and simply hitting enter, so it should be the standard view), let's say, arrow, i see all the episodes (both from the eng entry and from ita entry). Is it possible to filter also this view with another custom video node (to filter out the end episodes from ita episodes view) or with a settings?

Best Regards,
ZIOLele
sorry i've seen that the forum has flattened the directory stucture... maybe now it's clearer and somebody with enough knowledge can reply.

Thanks,
ZIOLele
You have the possibility of two types of nodes folder or filter, sounds like your subnodes maybe configured as folder nodes instead of filter, but I haven't spent a lot time playing with custom nodes yet so could be wrong on this.

Can you get the behaviour you want with a SmartPlaylist? if so it should be relatively easy to adapt into a node.

Could you maybe paste your node xml files to pastebin and provide the links to your pastes of the code here?