Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Krypton 17 RC2 - No Way To Delete Favourites?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed Krypton 17 RC2 on a Fire TV Box. Seems to run OK but I can't figure out how to remove items I've added to the favourites list, the menu key on the Fire Remote doesn't do anything when I've selected a favourite??

Thanks ... Big Grin
I've been searching for the same help! can't find a thing on it, so no more adding
Try long-pressing the menu button on the favourite.

You can delete via the context menu for the favourite, and for some boxes long-press is the equivalent to right-click to bring it up.
You can't do it directly from the Home screen if you're trying to do it that way by selecting the icon for the favourite displayed on Home then trying to open the context menu, instead you MUST select Favourites from the main menu to open the Favourites window, from there you can use the context menu to remove.
I've already tried the button with the 3 lines which was used to add the shows to the favourites. form the kodi left sidebar I scrolled down to favourites with the star by it, and highlight the show, the button only brings up a scrolling banner with title and info of that show... I'm at a lost. I think they didn't perfect the new verision before lunching it
oh wow I just went back in and played around with it and it opened in a favourite extra window.. neveher had it so that and I got it deleted!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! jjd-uk your awesome!! how do I add to your reputation for helping?