Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multiple session log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way by advanced settings or whatever that Kodi keep the log of multiple sessions, and not just the one from the previous session?

Reason I ask is that I have a friend who I think has issues with his internet connection to the box, and I try to figure this out.

Problem is that he is quite short fused, and has restarted Kodi multiple times already, and cleared the issue, before he calls me.
Nope, not possible unless some one does code changes and recompiles. Just tell him to run the log uploader or pull the log before he reboots
(2017-01-15, 00:39)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, not possible unless some one does code changes and recompiles. Just tell him to run the log uploader or pull the log before he reboots

Thanks for the confirming my fears, I was afraid that this was gonna be the answer.

I will tell him to next time call me before he reboots, but not too sure that's gonna work out as expected.