Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: High-Definition Video Flagging (library filtering/sorting & skin thumbnails overlay)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Nevermind. I just realized Fekker directly said he had help from you with coding.
Yeah the xml nfo import and export from XBMC is the same format as Fekker is using in Movie Info Plus. I guess that makes it the standard Smile
Question..

Alot of standard media doesn't contain details as to what lang is contained in it.

Are you giving the option for a default if it can't figure it out, or should I just leave it blank in the .nfo file?

I just spent the last few hours writing the case statement for iso-639 from the full name, there sure is a ton of those Big Grin

The good news is that was the last part of the changes to the new format for Media Info Plus, it now outputs all stream data for all streams in the file it can read.
CapnBry/fekker, where can I find a description of the changes you have done to the nfo format? I wish to get this supported in mymovies also so scanning is done automaticly including stuff like resolution, video codec, audio format and channels, subtitles etc
ultrabrutal Wrote:CapnBry/fekker, where can I find a description of the changes you have done to the nfo format? I wish to get this supported in mymovies also so scanning is done automaticly including stuff like resolution, video codec, audio format and channels, subtitles etc

The only parts I'm not 100% sure on is the 3 digit codes, it should be ISO-639-2, but that doesn't match up with the example I had so I'm not sure.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<movie xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<fileinfo>
    <version>1.1</version>
    <streamdetails>
      <video>
        <width>1920</width>
        <height>804</height>
        <codec>h264</codec>
        <formatinfo>AVC</formatinfo>
        <duration>1h 37mn 19s 916ms</duration>
        <bitrate>6 772 Kbps</bitrate>
        <bitratemode />
        <bitratemax />
        <container>.mkv</container>
        <codecid>V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC</codecid>
        <codecidinfo />
        <scantype>Progressive</scantype>
      </video>
      <audio>
        <language>ger</language>
        <codec>DTS</codec>
        <channels>6</channels>
        <bitrate>1 536 Kbps</bitrate>
      </audio>
      <audio>
        <language>eng</language>
        <codec>DTS</codec>
        <channels>6</channels>
        <bitrate>1 536 Kbps</bitrate>
      </audio>
      <subtitle>
        <language>ger</language>
      </subtitle>
      <subtitle>
        <language>eng</language>
      </subtitle>
    </streamdetails>
  </fileinfo>
<title>Wall-E HD</title>
  <rating>8.7</rating>
  <year>2008</year>
  <top250>33</top250>
  <votes>89,992</votes>
... the rest of the standard nfo details in proper xml format ...
</movie>
I'd just like to point out that it'll be 8 days until Stark comes out, in theory. It'd be like a small unbirthday present to me if both of these things came out on the same day.
... and a pain in the arse. I'd need at least a day to get flags support in there and I'm not even looking at it until it's merged into trunk.
Which it won't be for 9.04 - we're hitting feature freeze now.
Durn it. Well, luckily unbirthday presents are far less important than actual birthday presents. Thanks for all the hard work, everyone!
djh_ Wrote:... and a pain in the arse. I'd need at least a day to get flags support in there and I'm not even looking at it until it's merged into trunk.
Hum... Just wondering then, what does it mean the "hd symbols" I keep seeing on recent Aeon Stark's screenshots? If you are not using CapnBry's feature, what are you doing exactly?

And about the feature on this topic at hand, how's it coming? I know XBMC about the feature freeze but if XBMC was not feature freezed, what would be the prognostics for a trunk merge?

I'm just curious cause I can always merge it myself locally and build it...
Nazgulled Wrote:Hum... Just wondering then, what does it mean the "hd symbols" I keep seeing on recent Aeon Stark's screenshots? If you are not using CapnBry's feature, what are you going exactly?

AEON pulls that info from the actual filename.

ie Terminator.720p.dts.bluray.mkv
Isn't that the same that the feature on this thread is about? That's what I've read a couple of pages ago... Maybe it has been updated to read the data directly from the media, right?
This thread topic looks at each file and grabs the actual file resolution and audio type by looking into the file itself.
As I assumed, thanks for confirming Smile
Just from seeing the little taste of this type of feature in Aeon Stark, I cant wait til this is implemented.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43