Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Rapier 11.2.59 for Kodi 18 Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Hello,

FYI concerning weather add-on "OpenWeatherMap Extended" it have been deprecated and replace with "WEATHERBIT.IO" add-on instead.

Thanks
(2018-10-01, 19:02)flavict Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

FYI concerning weather add-on "OpenWeatherMap Extended" it have been deprecated and replace with "WEATHERBIT.IO" add-on instead.

Thanks

Thanks so much for the info.

I'll update the skin as soon as possible.

Changes will be available in the next development and official release.
I just pushed a new version of the skin to my development repo with full support for Weatherbit IO add-on.

Please test it and let me know if it works as expected.
Hi, thank you for the skin, it's quite nice. I have a few enhancement requests to evaluate (I didn't try the fullscreen music yet, so I may come with more at a later time).

Would it be possible to pick random backgrounds from playlists? I know that Aeon Nox does that, so it should technically be feasible.
I have TV Series splitted in two playlists to separate Anime from the rest, the only way I found was to manually copy all the fanarts into a single folder and point multiple background to that folder, that is not really handy.

I also couldn't find a way to show covers/thumbs in the "widgets" (next episodes, recent movies), at least on hover. Widgets are quite minimal.

The last thing I'm sort-of missing, is some clear art above the play bar OSD (when  movie is on pause for example).
Another feature wish: transparent background in system settings (if wished).
why? if you watch live tv and go to systemsettings the sound begins to stutter.
i think this is cause the video is not rendered anymore.
(2018-10-20, 06:54)skybird1980 Wrote: [ -> ]Another feature wish: transparent background in system settings (if wished).
why? if you watch live tv and go to systemsettings the sound begins to stutter.
i think this is cause the video is not rendered anymore.

Good idea.

It makes a lot of sense, so that will be included in the next update.

Cheers!
@skybird1980: I just pushed a new version to my development repo for you to test! Wink
@Gade Tested and works without stuttering! Thanks a lot!
Maboz, I'll get to you as soon as possible.
Too much work these days. Wink

Thanks skybird1980 for testing!
Hello @Gade ,

FYI "Next Up Notifications" add-on have been replaced with "Up Next" add-on instead.

Thanks
(2018-10-22, 18:38)flavict Wrote: [ -> ]Hello @Gade ,

FYI "Next Up Notifications" add-on have been replaced with "Up Next" add-on instead.

Thanks

Hi flavict.

Thanks, I know.
I'll add support when I have some time.

Cheers.
(2018-10-19, 16:46)Maboz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, thank you for the skin, it's quite nice. I have a few enhancement requests to evaluate (I didn't try the fullscreen music yet, so I may come with more at a later time).

Would it be possible to pick random backgrounds from playlists? I know that Aeon Nox does that, so it should technically be feasible.
I have TV Series splitted in two playlists to separate Anime from the rest, the only way I found was to manually copy all the fanarts into a single folder and point multiple background to that folder, that is not really handy.

Hi @Maboz and thanks a lot for the suggestions and kind words.

That's actually a really good idea.

I have added custom playlist support (random and recent) for all home screen custom categories.

Please try out the development version of Rapier to test it out. And report back what you think.

(2018-10-19, 16:46)Maboz Wrote: [ -> ]I also couldn't find a way to show covers/thumbs in the "widgets" (next episodes, recent movies), at least on hover. Widgets are quite minimal.

That's part of the design.
Posters or thumbs are shown by default.

(2018-10-19, 16:46)Maboz Wrote: [ -> ]The last thing I'm sort-of missing, is some clear art above the play bar OSD (when movie is on pause for example).

Skin settings > Media > Fullscreen video > Show clear art on OSD (falls back to clear logo if no clear art is available).

I recommend reading the wiki page: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier
(2018-10-25, 14:40)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]I have added custom playlist support (random and recent) for all home screen custom categories.

Please try out the development version of Rapier to test it out. And report back what you think
Awesome, it works perfectly!
(2018-10-25, 14:40)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-19, 16:46)Maboz Wrote: [ -> ]I also couldn't find a way to show covers/thumbs in the "widgets" (next episodes, recent movies), at least on hover. Widgets are quite minimal.

Oh, I actually didn't notice those at first, because they are very small, barely readable. So maybe I'd appreciate them to be a bit larger, or have a poster-only list.
It may also be handy to add some useful info on selection, like when the video will finish, if selected (Something like "Ends at: 00:00" below the image).

For TV Series and Anime (my playlists) I see thumbnails only for some of the items, for some I get:
XFILE::CDirectoryFactory::Create - unsupported protocol(image) in image://http%3a%2f%2f192.168.1.100%3a8096%2femby%2fItems%2f885cef3829695dbd25e896858a868947%2fImages%2fPrimary%2f0%3fFormat%3doriginal%26Tag%3dde8003c3c6026aeebf0938f3b5e209aa/

Oh and the few thumbnails I see are stretched Sad
(2018-10-25, 14:40)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]Skin settings > Media > Fullscreen video > Show clear art on OSD (falls back to clear logo if no clear art is available).

Interesting, I had that set already, but I still don't see clear art on OSD.
Again, I'm using Emby and that could be related to the problem, but I see the clear logo in the Wrap Info view.

Thank you again, the random background for playlists made my day.
Maybe I see what's up with Clear Art, is it supposed to be visible at all when I open the OSD but the video is not paused? The group that contains it seems to be visible only if the player is paused.
Indeed I see the Clear Logo if I pause the video, not if I just open the OSD, that is what I was looking for.
(2018-10-25, 16:21)Maboz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-25, 14:40)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh, I actually didn't notice those at first, because they are very small, barely readable. So maybe I'd appreciate them to be a bit larger, or have a poster-only list.
It may also be handy to add some useful info on selection, like when the video will finish, if selected (Something like "Ends at: 00:00" below the image). 

Barely readable? Posters and thumbs look absolutely fine on my tv screens.
Are you using a small monitor?

The widgets are meant to be minimalistic until I redesign them at some point.
(2018-10-25, 16:21)Maboz Wrote: [ -> ]For TV Series and Anime (my playlists) I see thumbnails only for some of the items, for some I get:
XFILE::CDirectoryFactory::Create - unsupported protocol(image) in image://http%3a%2f%2f192.168.1.100%3a8096%2femby%2fItems%2f885cef3829695dbd25e896858a868947%2fImages%2fPrimary%2f0%3fFormat%3doriginal%26Tag%3dde8003c3c6026aeebf0938f3b5e209aa/

Not skin related.
Could be Emby related and/or due to wrong scraping.

Have you tried rescraping the images making an error?
(2018-10-25, 16:21)Maboz Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and the few thumbnails I see are stretched Sad

Please post a screenshot.
(2018-10-25, 16:21)Maboz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-25, 14:40)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]Skin settings > Media > Fullscreen video > Show clear art on OSD (falls back to clear logo if no clear art is available).

Interesting, I had that set already, but I still don't see clear art on OSD.
Again, I'm using Emby and that could be related to the problem, but I see the clear logo in the Wrap Info view. 

The skin shows the clear art and clear logo on pause and in the OSD information dialog.

So if you don't see the images, it's not properly scraped or an Emby error.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17