Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ability to jump to Live TV Channel from full screen PVR Recording
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

1. How can I use the numeric keys of the remote to open numericinput window and to go to the live channel while I'm playing FullScreen PVR Recording?

2. How can I open PVROSDChannels dialog while I'm playing PVR Recording FullScreen?
(for ex. I want to add button inside the osd bar in theme which is able to open PVROSDChannels but while watching fullscreen Recording?)

I tried adding this: <one>ActiveWindow(PVROSDChannels)</one>

inside section <FullScreenVideo><keyboard> in keyboards.xml , but it doesn't work

I checked the c++ code of kodi. Obviously when a Fullscreen Video window is playing, then if the user presses numeric keys, the method which is fired is "CSeekHandler::OnAction( ..."
, but if the user is in FullScreenLive TV then the method which is fired is "CPVRActionListener::OnAction("
Both methods responses of number keys, but the first one seeks the recording. I wan't to redefine the keys, not to seek, but switch to live channel like is under FullScreenLiveTV

best regards