Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Iptv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone ,
I was hoping you could help ? I recently purchased iptv and overall I'm impressed but I have a couple of problems for example I might be watching a football game and it will suddenly cut off and return to listings this happens throughout the match approximately every 20 minutes ,also on a lot of the sports and uk channels it tends to repeat itself I believe it is called looping both issues are frustrating to say the least can anyone help me?in the simplest of terms please I'm a novice to say the least .Cheers all.
Kodi itself is the software *only* and no content at all. Sounds like you are watching a stream so I recommend that you read this: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293113

If you use a legit stream / addon some more info is needed like e.g. a debug log.
Yea, to hell with the policy of the forum - but you can't expect to get something for free and expect it to work like it was payed service? Smile Smile Smile (just kidding 'bout the policy)