Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Liveleak broken on Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help anybody?
Same here. I thought I was the only one. It just happened a couple days ago out of no where.

(I'm on a brand new 2nd generation fs with kodi 16.1)

LiveLeak is one of my favorite addons. I hope there's a fix soon.. any help would be appreciated. Just realized I can't even reinstall it now that I uninstalled it.
Same here, this is one of my favorites. If anyone figures out anything, please share. I would be forever grateful.
I can confirm this too. I would also like to see this fixed, it is one of my mostly used addons. If someone takes a look at this, it would also be nice, if the "recent items (all)" list would be added, so all the new videos of the site could be listed.
This addon is excluded
This addons is excluded from the Isengard repositories as the maintainer marked it as broken.

The reason given is: Add-on no longer functions as it should.
thats off the banned add-on (wiki) site reference removed website so looks like its gone
Please don't refer to banned add-on (wiki) sites here.
The problem is, liveleak changed their playback api again. They incorporated a new player in their web interface and its stream is not compatible with the script.

I only eat beans, no woota, noo woota!
Thanks very much for your replies, guys!

If they really changed their playback api, is there a compatible playback app?
Thank you!