Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Playlist Loader - ERROR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#
In my box, with MINIX Windows 10 x32, I updated KODI to the latest version: Kodi 17 RC3
But I did this update when I still had the Kodi Alpha 3 version and after seeing a note informing me that there was a newer version.
Everything worked fine for a while, that is, since the RC3 version was released.
The problem that arose:
In Playlist Loader (version 1.1.2) I have some live TV listings.
While the VOD works on all the lists that have this service, the live TV has stopped working, presenting this information: "error playlistloader, view the record".
In the meantime: in PVR IPTV Simple Client I have a list (because it does not accept any more). And this list, with live TV, works flawlessly, without any error or stoppage.
The problem is so much and only in Playlist Loader with the TV's live.
But the strange thing is that going to System »PVR and live TV» General - »there is no" activate "option that has always existed.
I carried out these experiments:
I reinstalled Kodi Jarvis 16.1
The "activate" option appeared. I activated and uploaded channels into PVR IPTV Simple Client.
But the channels in Playlist Loader do not work.
I reinstalled Kodi Nightly, without success. The enable option has stopped appearing again.
I reinstalled the Kodi Alpha3, without success. The enable option did not appear.
I have now installed the RC3 version again and without the option to activate and without the lists in Playlist Loader work.
But it works the PVR list in Simple IPTV Client.
What am I advised to do?
Thank you for your attention and sorry for the inconvenience.
I wait.
#
Think you would get better response in IPTV Simple Client.

Moving [PatK]
Hi, [PatK]
#
This problem - Playlist Loader - is solved.
#
It remains the other in "PVR IPTV Simple Client", in which, when I select a TV channel with a click, I have to give another click to the menu to disappear. When should just one click and the menu should be hidden.
#
Thank you very much.
Hugs.