Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Inputting data into Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because it easier to do on my desktop, I've copied my data into a text file. I copied the file to a usb zip drive. Now I want to plug this drive into media box and open the file to see the data.

Question: What is the best way of doing this, what program would be the best to copy and paste the data into Kodi.
What data are you referring to?
API Keys
API keys for what?
youtube, why do you want to know??
(2017-01-31, 19:07)timmins Wrote: [ -> ]youtube, why do you want to know??
Seriously?
'I've got some data, what's the best way to do summat with it?'
There is a Chrome extension that you can install in your Chrome browser that enable you to enter text remotely. Just cut on computer and paste it to Kodi. I use it to setup YouTube API, enter file sources, manage login credentials etc etc.
(2017-01-31, 19:43)hakmawongzi Wrote: [ -> ]There is a Chrome extension that you can install in your Chrome browser that enable you to enter text remotely. Just cut on computer and paste it to Kodi. I use it to setup YouTube API, enter file sources, manage login credentials etc etc.

Looks interesting, any idea what the Chrome extension is named and where to find it.

Thanks
SSH is the answer.
(2017-01-31, 20:55)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]SSH is the answer.

Which SSH extension did you use. I looked in the chrome store and there's 5 or 6 of them.

Thanks
When I posted "ssh" I had forgotten you were running android. I don't know much about SSH servers in android.
(2017-01-31, 20:09)timmins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-31, 19:43)hakmawongzi Wrote: [ -> ]There is a Chrome extension that you can install in your Chrome browser that enable you to enter text remotely. Just cut on computer and paste it to Kodi. I use it to setup YouTube API, enter file sources, manage login credentials etc etc.

Looks interesting, any idea what the Chrome extension is named and where to find it.

Thanks
It's called Kassi.