Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Edit Skin Layout?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks.. much appreciated. I know you have been trying to get background changed when movie is highlighted. Is there any luck with it. Also how do i remove genres and other tab and only show movie posterHuh
(2017-06-14, 19:37)enigmaa Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks.. much appreciated. I know you have been trying to get background changed when movie is highlighted. Is there any luck with it. Also how do i remove genres and other tab and only show movie posterHuh
apologies, just noticed your question... yes, the background art thing has been sorted out thanks to help from great forum members...are you still playing around with this? i had to rework it a bit so i could use it with my new shield tv, still in the process, but the end result will be a package with the modded skin that you can just add to your users/name/appdata/roaming/kodi/addon folder, the same folder that contains your other addons, and the just activate from within kodi and the skin should kick in... from there you can go into the same folder and edit/tweak the files to your liking...
(2017-06-27, 11:45)aeneas1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-14, 19:37)enigmaa Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks.. much appreciated. I know you have been trying to get background changed when movie is highlighted. Is there any luck with it. Also how do i remove genres and other tab and only show movie posterHuh
apologies, just noticed your question... yes, the background art thing has been sorted out thanks to help from great forum members...are you still playing around with this? i had to rework it a bit so i could use it with my new shield tv, still in the process, but the end result will be a package with the modded skin that you can just add to your users/name/appdata/roaming/kodi/addon folder, the same folder that contains your other addons, and the just activate from within kodi and the skin should kick in... from there you can go into the same folder and edit/tweak the files to your liking... 
I saw your skin mods and looks amazing, have you managed to finish and share you hard work ?
Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3