Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Recently Added Items Disappear After Watching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently updated to the latest official release of Kodi, Kodi 17 Krypton, and noticed that the "Recently Added Episodes" list would omit items after they'd been viewed. At first I thought that this was just the default behavior of the skin but after trying several different skins that also omitted viewed items from the recently added list I figured it was an adjustment made to either Kodi itself or the meta-data addon that keeps track of the media libraries. I've looked all over the settings in Kodi and couldn't find anything, so I checked my addons and found the "Library Data Provider" addon. I checked its settings and saw that there was an entry for "Only unplayed and unfinished" under the "Recent Items" tab, but it was already set to "Off". What am I missing here? How can change this behavior so that recently added media is shown regardless of whether or not it's been viewed? In previous versions of Kodi this was never an issue.

P.S. I did search these forums as well as the internet for an answer to this question before posting here but did not find any answers pertaining to the Krypton release. If this question has been answered elsewhere I was unable to find it. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.
Bump. Noticing the same behavior.

We have multiple family members that all like to watch the same recently added stuff at different times. Surely recently added items being removed once watched is not the intended behavior. I'm on OSMC Kodi 17 on the raspberry pi.
The same problem with Kodi 17 and the Estuary Skin on my Zotac ID91 with Libreelec.