Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: "Select" Add-Ons for menu item?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perhaps I'm missing a setting. I really like this new skin, but I miss putting select Add-Ons as widgets somewhere.

I have many add-ons that do nothing that requires interacting with them after setup. As it stands now, it appears that Estuary just dumps everything into the Add-Ons menu.

Is there a way to tell certain add-ons to only show in this menu? Is there another menu that I should enable for this?

I'm adept at this stuff, but the family might wander into Add-ons that are now at a "first level" menu and change settings around.

That aside, this skin is just a whole 'nother level above what we had before. Very well done, devs!
By default, no. The menu items on the main page cannot be customized without switching to another skin (such as the Estuary MOD by Guilouz,
(2017-02-06, 20:18)hyperblu Wrote: [ -> ]By default, no. The menu items on the main page cannot be customized without switching to another skin (such as the Estuary MOD by Guilouz,

Sweet, I'll check out the MOD version definitely. Thank you for your response!
Hello guys,

I am also searching for a possibility to make custom main menu items and to reorder main menu items. I found this in the wiki:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...ntry417197

So I am aware of the situation that it's not possible with default estuary of kodi krypton final.

I am looking for a modified estuary "v2" skin. Guilouz uses estuary "v1".

Do we have such a modified skin?

Cheers Hoppel