Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 17.0 Krypton - Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Smile seems to work very well
thank you for notification
Yay! Ubuntu is available. Thank you so much for your hard work!
(2017-02-10, 22:00)1358 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-10, 20:49)thezencowsaysmu Wrote: [ -> ]Assuming you're upgraded using the Kodi ubuntu PPA, the PVR plugins haven't been updated there yet.
Kinda bad timing that kodi itself is updated in the ppa without the plugins. Sad
Invidious that PVR has now stopped working after updating the stable branch during normal system maintenance.
The linux release is the code tarball, you can always do your own compiling.

And FFS you can't compile every package at once, inevitable that there will be a delay between kodi itself and the pvr addons.
Please don't get me wrong. It is great that there is a ppa. And of course it is impossible to compile all packages at once.

However it could be possible to to build the addons first, add dependencies to them, that they are kept back by the packaging system until kodi's build is finished, so that they can be updated all at once without malfunction?
(2017-02-11, 12:39)1358 Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't get me wrong. It is great that there is a ppa. And of course it is impossible to compile all packages at once.

However it could be possible to to build the addons first, add dependencies to them, that they are kept back by the packaging system until kodi's build is finished, so that they can be updated all at once without malfunction?

then you would break v16 build cause they pull in the incompatible pvr addons.
On tv shows the date is being shown wrong. The Month and day are good but the year is wrong, not a big deal it works fine on the last release.
On the fire tv box when you stop a show it does back into finding links.

Minor stuff. I really love this and couldn't do with out Kodi. Thanks soooo much guys.
Thanks for another great release, guys!

However, one thing: I'm kinda frustrated at the same old looking skins. I was using siOx2 which made Kodi look more like the AppleTV. Can some PLEASE create a skin that is fully supported by new versions of Kodi that looks like the AppleTV, ie customizable tiles instead of menu options? The existing themes are not up to snuff in this respect and tend to break when newer versions of Kodi are released (like in this case for me) :-) That would make Kodi perfect for me.

Thanks!
Thank you and well done Smile
Thank you very much -- this is now working really nicely on my system. (Initially I was using kodibuntu and upgrading to kodi 17 gave me an unusable system, lots of screen tearing and the screen flashing off for a few seconds a a time along with a lot of sound distortion. I upgraded to Ubuntu 16 server -- thank you to whoever wrote the guide -- and all is perfect so for)

Really appreciate the hard work

(Estuary is awesome)
Kodi 17 does not work with win 7 it says '' The program cant start because api-ms-win-crt runtime-|1-10.dll is missing from your computer , Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem'' no matter how many times you install it and uninstall it, kodi 17 does not work with win 7
(2017-02-12, 17:26)djaefl Wrote: [ -> ]Kodi 17 does not work with win 7 it says '' The program cant start because api-ms-win-crt runtime-|1-10.dll is missing from your computer , Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem'' no matter how many times you install it and uninstall it, kodi 17 does not work with win 7

I am running it on windows 7 64bit and it works great. That's a windows problem, do a search on google to fix it.
(2017-02-12, 17:26)djaefl Wrote: [ -> ]Kodi 17 does not work with win 7 it says '' The program cant start because api-ms-win-crt runtime-|1-10.dll is missing from your computer , Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem'' no matter how many times you install it and uninstall it, kodi 17 does not work with win 7
I think I'd have noticed by now if krypton didn't work with windows 7.
I just updated My mac mini (2011) and pi (2) to Kodi 17. All is good. Thanks for all the hard work.
Hello!
I use Ubuntu latest stable release version.
Installed CODY 17, does not work. Picture jerks. I tried on different TVs.
https://youtu.be/ToAt39qJwpw
ADD LOG: http://pastebin.com/raw/8yE1WjPd
kodi-wiiremote does not work any more with Kodi 17 (at least on Ubuntu) kodi-wiiremote does not workConfused
Sty tunned.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7