Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Add sideways scrolling to (selected) subtitle name in download window
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When downloading subtitles, the download popup with the list of subtitles doesn't scroll the (selected) subtitle name.

Some subtitles names are so long, they don't fit completely in the window. This means you can't read the release name, preventing you from making a good educated guess as to which subtitle is the best match for the video file. Would it be possible to add sideways scrolling to the (selected) subtitle file? (I was used to this in Confluence)

Kind regards,

Remco
So, I've edited the DialogSubtitles.xml myself to enable the scrolling. Not being able to see the full name was bugging me immensely. Big Grin
(You can find this in kodi/addons/skin.estuary/xml, so not in the userdata addons folder)

So, if anybody else would like to change it, here's a comparison of what I changed

https://ibb.co/mXAOFa

So in the focusedlayout, I changed the control that displays the subtitle file info from textbox to label and then I added <scroll>true</scroll>

Remco