Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie Sets 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am sure this has already been requested before I just wanted bring it back to attention since the core of Kodi is being revamped...

So we have movie set and that is great for collections..

I know we have tags that are similar but do not work the same in the library..

My request is willing could there be a disc set added to the library function... I use full rips... And I know lot of ppl use iso... For me personally I keep the bonus disc and all on the server and it would be nice to put the main movie and disc in a "set" but still be able to add it to the collection set...

An example I have pirates of the Caribbean 1234 and each of those have a bonus disc and one had 3d disc....

As it is now I have 4 sets one movie per set but I can not add them to a collection of pirates of the Caribbean becuase they are already in a set.

Anyway that would be my one wish I know I can't do it and I don't expect anyone else to unless you just want to... I know it will not be a easy task as I give my best respect to and devs out there.
I would also like Sets to be re-looked at for example I have a Marvel Set and would like to have Sub-Sets for X-Men, Iron-Man etc beneath that.. I can give about 10 other Sets that I have where I could use Sub-Sets..
As well it would be cool to link Movie Sets with a Television series/show or even with Sets of TV series/shows.
(2017-02-06, 12:43)adz7 Wrote: [ -> ]I would also like Sets to be re-looked at for example I have a Marvel Set and would like to have Sub-Sets for X-Men, Iron-Man etc beneath that.. I can give about 10 other Sets that I have where I could use Sub-Sets..
I think that Star Wars is very good example where Sub-Sets would be nice. Not only are there the original trilogy and the now the new sequel trilogy, there are also as anthology spin-offs and animated films and TV series. Oh, and those tree crappy prequel trilogy George Lucas made before he sold the Lucasfilm franchise to Disney.
I would also like to see this happen. Sub-sets would vastly improve my database with everything from Marvel to James Bond. I think it would be awesome.
Any chance of this being integrated into Leia 18?