Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Why is it ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have a question for someoneHuh? The other day i wiped my firestick clean...... Because i wanted to update it.... I have two firestick bought same time and same place...... I went to kodi download page and download the Kodi 17.0-RC1 > ARMv7a (32bit) <<< file,, Installed it, and played with it for a few days.... BTW love the new look and feel of it.... Back to the story..... So i complete my first one and it is running great,,, So wanted to update the second one,,, Did the same as the first step by step.... Went to Kodi Download page threw es explorer,,,, went to ARMv7a (32bit) <<<<< Downloaded ok ,, Went to install the same file i used on the first one,, and all of a sudden,,,,,, open it up and it said 17.0 Beta HuhHuhHuh? this threw me for a loop,, Plus when installing at the end,, a warning came up saying there is a newer release for 17 > RC3 , so i thought i did something wrong and started again, Same thing download ARMv7a 32bit, installed and it installed the same 17 beta,,,, Can some kind help me out on this oneHuh??
I think you need more dots and question marks
RC1 is an old release, it was a Release Candidate. You should download and install the final release which is on the download page now.
Just out of curiosity and this may sound stupid, but seeing is how this is your first post in this forum, what is the web link for the "kodi download page" you are getting the file from? There have been users in the past that download files from outside sources, then come in here and have issues, assuming that file was associated with this website.