Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: kodi not being able to be pushed with apps2fire or agk.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I been doing alot of sticks lately for family and friends.I haven't ever had problems with apps2fire, then today i go to load a stick and got a error. So, I paid the 2 bucks for agkfire and it kept saying successfully pushed to the firestick. Yet kodi never showed up. I tried 3 different sticks, i reset my phone, router, modem, firesticks, unistalled and reinstalled both agk and apps2fire. I have adb debugging on and apps from unknown sources turned on. Anyone have any suggestions? INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS was the error code on adds2fire http://imgur.com/gallery/kZ3Ng
Today i tried using a separate phone to see if that made a difference and got the same error. So i tried using app2fire to just push the alexa app over to a stick and it worked. So i determined it is the version of kodi(android ARM latest version, which worked fine last week) i have on my phone that is not matching up with the firestick even though it has been working fine before. Did i need to get the 64 bit ARM now or something since the interface change? someone please help i'm soooo frustrated and don't know who else to ask. So what version of kodi are you guys using with agk and apps2fire? For now i'm trying the es explorer installing but it is taking at least twice as long Sad

i'm currently using this method: http://troypoint.com/how-to-install-kodi-on-fire-tv/ which takes longer but it is working. I'm actually just really curious why apps2fire stopped working with this new kodi. Did amazon change something?
Did you find an answer? I have a message into the developer. I'm having the same issue. Someone else posted a review in the Play Store and the developer posted an answer to email them. I'll let you know if I here anything if you don't already have an answer
I would download Adblink, on a laptop and push it over with that. You need the ARM32 version .