Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-09-07, 17:17)Streggi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-07, 16:45)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-07, 16:40)Streggi Wrote: [ -> ]I've just got this customised how I like it and loving the mod so far.

One minor gripe I've spotted, for the 'In progress TV Shows' widget, when you click on a posters it takes you to the tv shows/titles page with the show in question selected. The default kodi behaviour is to go to the show in question.

Is this fixable?

Also, after setting up the skin on my windows PC I backed up the settings and tried to restore them to my mi box 3, but it didn't work properly. I then tried restoring them to my laptop to see if a pc backup had to be used on a pc machine, but that failed as well. Is the restore tool not working? I get a success message for backup, but no confirmation messages after using restore.

I'm keen to get the restore working if poss please, as I've setup my mi box 3, but I've got 3 Amazon Fire devices I'd rather not do manually.

Thanks

It's how kodi works, TV Shows are in folder so kodi open this folder.

Try to use backup addon or post in Skin Helper thread, backup and restore are provided par Skin Helper Service Backup addon.
I've just double-checked and my Kodi Estuary "In progress TV shows' when I click on a show poster it goes to the episode view, and if I have Settings/Media/Vidoes/Flatten TV Shows set to No it goes to the season. With V2 it goes to the TV shows directory which means I'm a min of 2 and up to 5-8 clicks away from the episode I want, rather than just 1

For me :

When Settings/Media/Videos/Flatten TV Shows seasons is disabled : TV shows widgets open seasons view with last season focused

When Settings/Media/Videos/Flatten TV Shows seasons is enabled : TV shows widgets open episodes view with last unwatched episode focused

Note : Settings/Media/Videos/Select first unwatched TV Show season / episode must be enabled too.
Hi,

I have an simple question.

I have 5 types of videos : Movies, TV Movies, Movie of my holliday, Movie of my society and documantaries.

I would like to create each menu for this Item.

Movies : Ok
TV Movies : OK

for the others I do not know how to create them. And i would like the same présenation of Movies.

Do you have a tutorial to create these menu

Regards
(2017-09-07, 18:40)Jeanno Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have an simple question.

I have 5 types of videos : Movies, TV Movies, Movie of my holliday, Movie of my society and documantaries.

I would like to create each menu for this Item.

Movies : Ok
TV Movies : OK

for the others I do not know how to create them. And i would like the same présenation of Movies.

Do you have a tutorial to create these menu

Regards

You must use smart playlist to do that : http://kodi.wiki/view/smart_playlists
(2017-09-07, 17:30)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-07, 17:17)Streggi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-07, 16:45)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]It's how kodi works, TV Shows are in folder so kodi open this folder.

Try to use backup addon or post in Skin Helper thread, backup and restore are provided par Skin Helper Service Backup addon.
I've just double-checked and my Kodi Estuary "In progress TV shows' when I click on a show poster it goes to the episode view, and if I have Settings/Media/Vidoes/Flatten TV Shows set to No it goes to the season. With V2 it goes to the TV shows directory which means I'm a min of 2 and up to 5-8 clicks away from the episode I want, rather than just 1

For me :

When Settings/Media/Videos/Flatten TV Shows seasons is disabled : TV shows widgets open seasons view with last season focused

When Settings/Media/Videos/Flatten TV Shows seasons is enabled : TV shows widgets open episodes view with last unwatched episode focused

Note : Settings/Media/Videos/Select first unwatched TV Show season / episode must be enabled too.

I've tried every combo of:

- flatten hierachy
- flatten tv show seasons - never/if only one season/always
- select first unwatched
- include all seasons and specials

and the behaviour doesn't change.

Are you trying with out of the box in progress tv shows widget or the one in Skin Helper Service Widgets? I've created my own 'TV Shows' main menu itemso I could get the widgets in the order I've wanted
(2017-09-07, 21:22)Streggi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-07, 17:30)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-07, 17:17)Streggi Wrote: [ -> ]I've just double-checked and my Kodi Estuary "In progress TV shows' when I click on a show poster it goes to the episode view, and if I have Settings/Media/Vidoes/Flatten TV Shows set to No it goes to the season. With V2 it goes to the TV shows directory which means I'm a min of 2 and up to 5-8 clicks away from the episode I want, rather than just 1

For me :

I've tried every combo of:

- flatten hierachy
- flatten tv show seasons - never/if only one season/always
- select first unwatched
- include all seasons and specials

and the behaviour doesn't change.

Are you trying with out of the box in progress tv shows widget or the one in Skin Helper Service Widgets? I've created my own 'TV Shows' main menu itemso I could get the widgets in the order I've wanted

I have try with default widget. With Skin Helper Widget it open TV Shows library first but it select first unwatched episode when your are in episode view.
(2017-09-08, 01:22)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]I have try with default widget. With Skin Helper Widget it open TV Shows library first but it select first unwatched episode when your are in episode view.

Is there any chance this will be updated in the future to match the behaviour of the default widget?

Also, spotted that the 'log out' profile button in the power menu doesn't work
(2017-09-08, 10:55)Streggi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-08, 01:22)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]I have try with default widget. With Skin Helper Widget it open TV Shows library first but it select first unwatched episode when your are in episode view.

Is there any chance this will be updated in the future to match the behaviour of the default widget?

Also, spotted that the 'log out' profile button in the power menu doesn't work

You need to see that with Marcelveldt, it's not related to skin.

For logout from power menu it's a issue with Skin Shortcuts. It's not yet fully compatible with Kodi 18.
Hi Guilouz.

First of all, thanks for your estuary mods. The mod v1 has been perfect for me, and now I'm in process to migrate to the v2.

So, I would like to know if there is, or there will be, the possibility to add submenu items, like in v1,

Thank you in advance!
(2017-09-09, 01:19)latortu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz.

First of all, thanks for your estuary mods. The mod v1 has been perfect for me, and now I'm in process to migrate to the v2.

So, I would like to know if there is, or there will be, the possibility to add submenu items, like in v1,

Thank you in advance!

Yes it's possible, submenus are categories widgets.
(2017-09-09, 01:41)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it's possible, submenus are categories widgets.

It would be great if you could add the submenus. I think it's the only feature of v1 that isn't present yet in the v2 - wich already is, at the same time, more resourceful and cleaner than v1, thanks to options like de minimized vertical menu.

Congrats for the great work on both mods!
Any chance of a Big Poster Wall View like Arctic Zephyr?
(2017-09-09, 02:38)LloydShow Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of a Big Poster Wall View like Arctic Zephyr?

How does it look like?

(just to check if a similar view is already available)
(2017-09-09, 02:20)latortu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-09, 01:41)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it's possible, submenus are categories widgets.

It would be great if you could add the submenus. I think it's the only feature of v1 that isn't present yet in the v2 - wich already is, at the same time, more resourceful and cleaner than v1, thanks to options like de minimized vertical menu.

Congrats for the great work on both mods!

As I've already said there is already submenus.
(2017-09-09, 02:50)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-09, 02:38)LloydShow Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of a Big Poster Wall View like Arctic Zephyr?

How does it look like?

(just to check if a similar view is already available)

https://i.imgur.com/voroFi4.png
what addon controls the thumbnails for the Recently added episodes thumbs+banners view? I have episode thumbnails for all my shows, but for some it seems to have cached the mini posters not the episode thumbs.

Is there a way to get the mod to rebuild the thumbs for the widget or how often does it refresh?

Thanks