Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Guilouz,

Found a typo on xml/Includes_Home.xml:
<visible>![String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo)) + String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo))]</visible>

Code:
ERROR: unmatched parentheses in string.isempty(listitem.art(clearlogo)
(2017-09-15, 01:36)redglory Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz,

Found a typo on xml/Includes_Home.xml:
<visible>![String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo)) + String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo))]</visible>

Code:
ERROR: unmatched parentheses in string.isempty(listitem.art(clearlogo)

Fixed. Thanks
I'm sure this is real simple but I can't seem to figure out how to get the new genres widget to work. Can you please provide directions on how to get this enabled.

Thanks
(2017-09-16, 02:04)hslansky Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure this is real simple but I can't seem to figure out how to get the new genres widget to work. Can you please provide directions on how to get this enabled.

Thanks

With default widget nothing to do. For Personal Widget you must choose genres from Skin Helper Service widget.
(2017-09-16, 03:04)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-16, 02:04)hslansky Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure this is real simple but I can't seem to figure out how to get the new genres widget to work. Can you please provide directions on how to get this enabled.

Thanks

With default widget nothing to do. For Personal Widget you must choose genres from Skin Helper Service widget.

Worked perfectly.....thanks
Hello Guilouz,
is it possible that you add for TV Series season and episode info into media info and timer rules info window. I use DVBLink with TV Adviser.
In this view season and episode is shown,but with missg "S" and "E" like S6E7
watch gallery

In this views it is missing
watch gallery
watch gallery

It would be great to have this because it make it easier to select upcoming tv series.
Last request is to get the actors back in the media info tab as they were in kodi v17.
Thanks

Edit: Is there also a chance to get infos for orignal first aired date, length and more direct into the media information window ("i" tab)?
(2017-09-16, 10:42)tehax Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Guilouz,
is it possible that you add for TV Series season and episode info into media info and timer rules info window. I use DVBLink with TV Adviser.
In this view season and episode is shown,but with missg "S" and "E" like S6E7
watch gallery

In this views it is missing
watch gallery
watch gallery

It would be great to have this because it make it easier to select upcoming tv series.
Last request is to get the actors back in the media info tab as they were in kodi v17.
Thanks

Edit: Is there also a chance to get infos for orignal first aired date, length and more direct into the media information window ("i" tab)?

I have added missing season and episode on this view but not like S6E7, only 6x7 to match with the rest of the skin.
I have also added first aired info.

I don't have PVR backend to work more on PVR.

On last git.
Great, thanks. I would like to say that in standard Estuary S6E7 is shown.
See here:
watch gallery

What do you think about the v17 media info tabs bringing back to v18? It was an very easy way to browse through the tabs and they had an old WMC feeling. Now with the new icon style look i have to enter each tab separately which is not so comfortable, to many clicks imho. Or is it possible to open the windows automaticly when the icons in v18 are focused through keyboard or mouse?
I gracefully apply to use a pvr backend (Mediaportal?) to make the skin looks better for live tv user ;-)
(2017-09-16, 15:29)tehax Wrote: [ -> ]Great, thanks. I would like to say that in standard Estuary S6E7 is shown.
See here:
watch gallery

What do you think about the v17 media info tabs bringing back to v18? It was an very easy way to browse through the tabs and they had an old WMC feeling. Now with the new icon style look i have to enter each tab separately which is not so comfortable, to many clicks imho. Or is it possible to open the windows automaticly when the icons in v18 are focused through keyboard or mouse?
I gracefully apply to use a pvr backend (Mediaportal?) to make the skin looks better for live tv user ;-)

Yes but not match with the reste ^^

What do you mean by 'v17 media info tabs' ? Screenshot ?
I mean this
watch gallery

What do you mean with reste?
(2017-09-16, 15:45)tehax Wrote: [ -> ]I mean this
watch gallery

What do you mean with reste?

Ah video OSD ^^ This tabs are not needed anymore because all infos are on the screen now.

The rest of the skin, all episodes are named like 1x12 in tv show library so it's better to be the same for PVR.
Is it possible for the skin to download the trailer to local automatically/manually? It has at least 5 seconds of delay when clicking the play trailer button currently.
watch gallery

And what do you think with automatic window opening when focus (hover) the icons like "i", setting symbol icon and so on as shown on above screenshot?
Please explain you last post :"The rest of the skin, all episodes are named like 1x12 in tv show library so it's better to be the same for PVR."
Is it at current not possible to add season and episode to series in all mod2 skin related windows?
(2017-09-16, 16:43)xodi Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible for the skin to download the trailer to local automatically/manually? It has at least 5 seconds of delay when clicking the play trailer button currently.

Take a look here : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=164443
(2017-09-16, 17:07)tehax Wrote: [ -> ]
watch gallery

And what do you think with automatic window opening when focus (hover) the icons like "i", setting symbol icon and so on as shown on above screenshot?
Please explain you last post :"The rest of the skin, all episodes are named like 1x12 in tv show library so it's better to be the same for PVR."
Is it at current not possible to add season and episode to series in all mod2 skin related windows?

You can enable always show OSD info in skin settings to have info all the time.

No because it would not go for special episodes.