Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-09-22, 22:34)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]"g" letter open from fullscreen DialogPVRChannelGuide.xml
Epg for now watching channel Ex ID="13"

Now is
he wants similar like in this image

Yes, I understand now but with IPTV Simple Client is difficult to work on PVR and I use KaZeR.org for EPG and it's down since few days.

If someone have a better solution for me to use PVR ?
(2017-09-22, 23:00)SyntaXErroR Wrote: [ -> ]Functionnal/design suggestion :
coming back from settings screen to main screen, I'm often fooled by the fact the last selected menu item is still coloured despite not in focus. Which leads me to push right to reach the widget or category but instead landing on search or fullscreen. See below screenshot. I would suggest to make the last non focused item ("video" below) to be greyed out just as the other non focused items.

It is already grayed out when it's no focused. Item in home menu must be focused to show widgets.

Image On left grayed out when no focused, on right when focused

But i can hide focused home item when top list is focused like that :

Found some cosmetic thing in info PVR screen (see red circle), maybe add another space, or replace the / with : ?

watch gallery

Other question:
When I like to mod resize/enlarge the area of the plot on the info screen, what file is it in right now, and approx where?

Thanks!
Some things strange with radio OSD, it displays the channel name overlapping "no info available" and the channel logo is displayed twice on a transparant background:

watch gallery
(2017-09-23, 02:24)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Item in home menu must be focused to show widgets.

Not sure about that...
I try to focus an item in upper menu (shutdown/setting/search) after the movie menu was focused and movie widget is still there on screen...

When focusing "shutdown:

When focusiing "setting":

When focusing "search":

Or did I misunderstand what you said?

Quote:But i can hide focused home item when top list is focused like that :

Personnaly think it is a good idea
(2017-09-23, 02:25)rudrood Wrote: [ -> ]Found some cosmetic thing in info PVR screen (see red circle), maybe add another space, or replace the / with : ?

watch gallery

Other question:
When I like to mod resize/enlarge the area of the plot on the info screen, what file is it in right now, and approx where?

Thanks!

Fixed. Thanks.

The file is : Custom_1138_PlayerPlot.xml
(2017-09-23, 02:43)rudrood Wrote: [ -> ]Some things strange with radio OSD, it displays the channel name overlapping "no info available" and the channel logo is displayed twice on a transparant background:

watch gallery

Add a background to fix transparent background.

What to you use for your radio ? To try to fix this.
Quote:But i can hide focused home item when top list is focused like that :

That is exactly my suggestion yes
I have same issue as @rudrood have. I use IPTV simple client with radio m3u.
watch gallery
Hi @Guilouz,

I have a request.

I use script.skin.helper.widgets next and nextaired actions with path as a parameter.

ex:
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextaired&mediatype=episodes&path=nfs://192.168.1.77/tvshows/&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]'

I have to always edit skin.estuary.modv2.properties every time I need to add a new shortcut.

Can you add a new widget parameter besides: name, appearence, method and direction? Something like "filter path" Smile

It would then be added to script.skin.helper.widgets as a parameter

Do I have to ask skin.shortcuts creator to add path as new parameter?

Thanks
@Guilouz
Add this code for background img for PVR Radio.SHS web service can show some image for Title in PVR Radio.
Look nice and easy to set if user dont want image in back Smile
Code:
    <variable name="PlayerFanartVar">
        <value condition="Pvr.IsPlayingRadio">http://localhost:52307/getthumb&amp;title=$ESCINFO[MusicPlayer.title]&amp;type=thumb</value>
(2017-09-22, 18:01)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-22, 15:53)toeggi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-21, 21:50)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]New Update 2.7.8 on repository :

• Add possibility to disable Clearlogo on OSD
• OSD info improvements
• Fix Video Lyrics
• Minor fixes

Could we also get an option to disable poster on OSD? Smile

No interest for that, you will have a empty space on le left.

Ah, I guess what I mean is a minimized OSD (like before one of the last updates) where you only see the seekbar and the video controls + the other menu items.
(2017-09-23, 11:00)tehax Wrote: [ -> ]I have same issue as @rudrood have. I use IPTV simple client with radio m3u.
watch gallery

Can you send me your playlist file ?
(2017-09-23, 12:59)redglory Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @Guilouz,

I have a request.

I use script.skin.helper.widgets next and nextaired actions with path as a parameter.

ex:
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextaired&mediatype=episodes&path=nfs://192.168.1.77/tvshows/&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]'

I have to always edit skin.estuary.modv2.properties every time I need to add a new shortcut.

Can you add a new widget parameter besides: name, appearence, method and direction? Something like "filter path" Smile

It would then be added to script.skin.helper.widgets as a parameter

Do I have to ask skin.shortcuts creator to add path as new parameter?

Thanks

To my knowledge, there is no function/parameters to do that with Skin Shortcuts/Skin Helper Service.
I use online m3u. Here is a link link