Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we now uninstall the Caretaker addon?
(2017-10-30, 23:18)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]Can we now uninstall the Caretaker addon?

Yes! please do!!
@Lunatixz,

Just to clarify for other users, could you answer these questions...

1. Is a new update of this skin available?
2. When installing the update, will it remove the Caretaker add-on during update process?
3. If No, is the Caretaker Add-on removed in the usual way from the Add-on menu?
(2017-10-30, 23:40)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]@Lunatixz,

2. When installing the update, will it remove the Caretaker add-on during update process?
3. If No, is the Caretaker Add-on removed in the usual way from the Add-on menu?

1. I saw a github commit with caretaker removed.
2. No, unfortunately it will require manual deletion.
3. Yes, Browse addons/My addons/service, then locate and uninstall.
(2017-10-31, 00:01)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-30, 23:40)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]@Lunatixz,

1. I saw a github commit with caretaker removed.
2. No, unfortunately it will require manual deletion.
3. Yes, Browse addons/My addons/service, then locate and uninstall.

I will pull an update on repo soon (after I finish to add support for Artwork Beef) but new version without caretaker is already on GitHub.

You can install it and remove Caretaker addon in Addons Browser.
Hey Guilouz. Just wanted to say Thank You. I've been playing with xbmc and kodi since 2011. Your work is both elegant and intuitive - both incredibly precious things to an old geezer who is nearly blind. Please don't get discouraged. Your hard work is appreciated by more than you know. Merci.
@Guilouz: is it normal for your skin to open the sidebar on recordings and PVR? Sometimes its stuck in a loop for me when I press back on these windows with the sidebar opening and closing repeatedly, but I cannot get back to the mainscreen.

Would it be possible to disable the sidebar opening for these windows with a setting? Kiosk mode wont help either.
Hi Guilouz,

is there any chance to integrate German Telecast Offers?
He is a good person who is open-minded, that's why.
Thanks again !
(2017-10-31, 15:04)Arokhaerr Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz: is it normal for your skin to open the sidebar on recordings and PVR? Sometimes its stuck in a loop for me when I press back on these windows with the sidebar opening and closing repeatedly, but I cannot get back to the mainscreen.

Would it be possible to disable the sidebar opening for these windows with a setting? Kiosk mode wont help either.

I don't see what sidebar you mean. Screenshot please.
(2017-10-31, 04:27)unclemose Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guilouz.  Just wanted to say Thank You.  I've been playing with xbmc and kodi since 2011.  Your work is both elegant and intuitive - both incredibly precious things to an old geezer who is nearly blind. Please don't get discouraged.   Your hard work is appreciated by more than you know.  Merci.

(2017-10-31, 19:08)lepoilu Wrote: [ -> ]He is a good person who is open-minded, that's why.
Thanks again !

Thank you, I appreciate.
(2017-10-31, 19:08)Kraven001 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

is there any chance to integrate German Telecast Offers?

I see, there is already support for Estuary : https://github.com/b-jesch/plugin.servic...fault/720p
Cannot install from repository due to caretaker dependency failing to install.
(2017-10-31, 21:27)hyperblu Wrote: [ -> ]Cannot install from repository due to caretaker dependency failing to install.

Yes because on repo it's no updated version and I have remove caretaker. I have fix that. Can you retry ?
I have just started to the the Light IMDB Rating Updater service add-on.  While I can confirm that the add-on is updating the rating, votes and Top 250 from IMDB, this skin does not appear to be picking up the new information.   If I switch to the original Estuary skin the information shows up correctly.  Switching back to this skin reverts to the old data.  I have tried reloading the skin, shutting down Kodi and restarting, but nothing seems to make a difference.  I have also reviewed the data in the Kodi database directly with a SQL browser and the information is correct.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a legitimate bug?

Thanks