Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-11-06, 22:00)attackkkkkk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-06, 03:38)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-06, 02:35)attackkkkkk Wrote: [ -> ]How can I Add Categories like this image? and the marked as watched? 

thanks

This is categories by default, nothing to do to have that. If you mean small categories, there is a setting in skin settings for that.

Marked as watched icon is automatically shown when item is watched.

I press marked as watched and it does not work :/

Where are stored your items and how you manage your library ? Kodi database ? MySQL database ? Server like Emby ?
(2017-11-07, 00:44)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-06, 19:15)doktourtv Wrote: [ -> ]I suddenly find that it now takes a full 5 minutes to start Kodi. I am running windows 10 on an i7 with and ssd drive.

The only change I have made was upgrading the skin to current version (2.8.7), so I think it may be related to that change.

Prior to this update  running previous version of the skin, startup would take about 15 seconds.

When checking the log I notice several hundred lines that I have not seen before and I think they may be responsible for the delay.

They read and repeat:
Code:
11:59:30.909 T:9848   ERROR: NEWADDON Unknown Video Info Key "progress"
11:59:30.909 T:10620 WARNING: Invalid media type "genre"
11:59:30.909 T:10620   ERROR: NEWADDON Unknown Video Info Key "progress"
11:59:30.909 T:10712 WARNING: Invalid media type "genre"
11:59:30.909 T:10712   ERROR: NEWADDON Unknown Video Info Key "progress"
11:59:30.910 T:6268 WARNING: Invalid media type "genre"
11:59:30.910 T:6268   ERROR: NEWADDON Unknown Video Info Key "progress"
11:59:30.910 T:10620 WARNING: Invalid media type "genre"
11:59:30.910 T:10620   ERROR: NEWADDON Unknown Video Info Key "progress"
11:59:30.910 T:10712 WARNING: Invalid media type "genre"
11:59:30.910 T:10712   ERROR: NEWADDON Unknown Video Info Key "progress"
11:59:30.910 T:6268 WARNING: Invalid media type "genre"

Can you advise me if this might be related to the updated skin or the new addons that accompany it (artwork beef and artwork helper) which I also installed with the new version of the skin.

When it eventually starts, Kodi works fine,

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

This errors have nothing to do with that. They are there from the beginning and dont' worry about that, progress error are from widgets don't have progress status ans genre warning is about genre widget from Skin Helper.

My Kodi start and load my library in few second, nothing to see with latest version.

A full debug load can be help.

Thank you for your reply.

If I change back the the standard Estuary skin, Kodi loads in just a few seconds. If I install your skin v2.8.6 it loads in just a few seconds.
Once I upgrade to 2.8.7 the 5 minute delay kicks in.

If I disable artwork beef, and leave artwork helper the program loads normally with 2.8.7
If I delete script.artwork.helper, and enable artwork beef, the program loads normally but then, after everything loads,  I get a warning that requires the download of artwork helper "To you this feature you must install artwork helper" There is no way to dismiss that warning, so kodi is disabled until it is installed.

I believe there is an issue when the two (artwork beef and artwork helper) are installed and enabled together, at least on Windows 10 with my setup: (16gig ram, SSD, i7)

I know how to disable/uninstall artwork beef, but can you tell me how to disable/uninstall artwork helper without triggering the warning?

Thank you
(2017-11-07, 05:21)doktourtv Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your reply.

If I change back the the standard Estuary skin, Kodi loads in just a few seconds. If I install your skin v2.8.6 it loads in just a few seconds.
Once I upgrade to 2.8.7 the 5 minute delay kicks in.

If I disable artwork beef, and leave artwork helper the program loads normally with 2.8.7
If I delete script.artwork.helper, and enable artwork beef, the program loads normally but then, after everything loads,  I get a warning that requires the download of artwork helper "To you this feature you must install artwork helper" There is no way to dismiss that warning, so kodi is disabled until it is installed.

I believe there is an issue when the two (artwork beef and artwork helper) are installed and enabled together, at least on Windows 10 with my setup: (16gig ram, SSD, i7)

I know how to disable/uninstall artwork beef, but can you tell me how to disable/uninstall artwork helper without triggering the warning?

Thank you

I have the same setup as you, but have no delay whatsoever when starting Kodi, so might be another variable that's causing this when AB and AH are enabled in your setup.
Hello Guilouz,
Could you add ClearArts media view in library as it is in v17? One other thing is that in Shift view poster and fanarts are mixed means that (request) i should select if i want fanart or poster in Shift view. 
(2017-11-07, 22:06)tehax Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Guilouz,
Could you add ClearArts media view in library as it is in v17? One other thing is that in Shift view poster and fanarts are mixed means that (request) i should select if i want fanart or poster in Shift view. 

No, no clearart view in this version.

Shift view it's a generic view for all content, it use thumbs, so if no poster is defined, it show thumb.
Hello,

is there any way to disable the artwork beef notification pop up which appears everytime it adds new artwork?
(2017-11-08, 02:30)Zimbun Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

is there any way to disable the artwork beef notification pop up which appears everytime it adds new artwork?

Only for Artwork Beef no but you can disable all notifications in kodi settings.

You can also ask to author to add this feature.
Is there a way to set the clock's font and weight back to how it is in Krypton? Tried editing XMLs on Windows but it keeps showing up as the thicker font (possibly Arial instead of Roboto Thin?)
(2017-11-08, 05:49)twghughes Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to set the clock's font and weight back to how it is in Krypton? Tried editing XMLs on Windows but it keeps showing up as the thicker font (possibly Arial instead of Roboto Thin?)

You can change font to arial in kodi settings.
(2017-11-05, 21:55)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-05, 19:54)Perlbo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-05, 14:40)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]No, no logo for that, there is already this info on dialog info window.

Ups...really Huh? that would be nice and is enough for me. On first look i don't see this info ... :-(

You can see it here, it's MPAA : 

Hi again, now i know, why i dont see it. This this post, https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2665366.

Is it possbile the change the Name for that manually ?

Thanx for all you work ...
(2017-11-07, 23:13)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Shift view it's a generic view for all content, it use thumbs, so if no poster is defined, it show thumb.

Ok, but can you not add an option to select between thumb and poster like in wall views or create two shift views one for thumb and one for poster?
(2017-11-08, 17:48)Perlbo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-05, 21:55)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-05, 19:54)Perlbo Wrote: [ -> ]Ups...really Huh? that would be nice and is enough for me. On first look i don't see this info ... :-(

You can see it here, it's MPAA : 

Hi again, now i know, why i dont see it. This this post, https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2665366.

Is it possbile the change the Name for that manually ?

Thanx for all you work ...

Yes in ressource language of kodi. In addons folder of kodi installation.
(2017-11-08, 20:56)tehax Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-07, 23:13)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok, but can you not add an option to select between thumb and poster like in wall views or create two shift views one for thumb and one for poster?

I am not convinced by the rendering, Too much empty space. Thumbs appear too small :

Don't understand what you mean. Standard Shift view is with fanart or poster and when there is nothing at least thumbs? Then i mean views for fanart and poster.
There are poster and fanart for all my movies and series. But shift view shows both mixed together.
(2017-11-08, 22:33)tehax Wrote: [ -> ]Don't understand what you mean. Standard Shift view is with fanart or poster and when there is nothing at least thumbs? Then i mean views for fanart and poster.
There are poster and fanart for all my movies and series. But shift view shows both mixed together.

Shift view is with posters, if you have mixed posters/thumbs you have an issue with some items show thumbs. You must have only posters.