Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-11-27, 22:40)junias Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-27, 13:25)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]No, not this kind of widget in V2.

Clean your Kodi cache in userdata/Thumbnails/. You must have only poster with movies sets and Shift view.

When your select your own rating in skin settings, you only see your own ratings, when you select ratings from providers it show retrieved rating from scrapper you use (TMDB or IMDB). All ratings are also available on dialog info. 

And for the shift-view:
I have deleted the whole "Tumbnail"-folder, but in Shift View the skin ist showing very often the "fanart" instead of "poster".
Here the screenshot from skin:

Here´s screenshot from Folder of movie "Boston", where the correct "poster.png" is picked:

And here´s screenshot from folder of movie "Plötzlich Papa", where the incorrect "fanart.png" is picked:
So as you can see, the movie boston is not scrapped with pictures.
And thats it: ALL movies who has pictures (poster.png, fanart.png and so on) on the hdd in the movie folder, the "fanart.png" is shown instead of "poster.png".
And all movies wo aren´t already scrapped with pictures, show the correct "poster.png" (from the internet i think)...
So for me, this is a skin bug, that the skin takes the wrong picture from the movie-folder...
Or am I wrong?  
Delete also 'Textures13.db' file in database folder.

Try last git, I have fixed a little thing.

If not working, someone had this issue too and it was corrected by doing a fresh kodi install.
When i go into the movie information screen i do not see any ratings.  I can see the ratings on top of the movies on the home page, but on the information page i do not see any ratings.  (i see the ratings on the TV show information page)

also is there any way to show all three ratings from
imdb
themoviedb
tomatometer
(2017-11-28, 00:08)terpsarlington Wrote: [ -> ]When i go into the movie information screen i do not see any ratings.  I can see the ratings on top of the movies on the home page, but on the information page i do not see any ratings.  (i see the ratings on the TV show information page)

imdb
themoviedb
tomatometer

I support this Big Grin
(2017-11-28, 00:08)terpsarlington Wrote: [ -> ]When i go into the movie information screen i do not see any ratings.  I can see the ratings on top of the movies on the home page, but on the information page i do not see any ratings.  (i see the ratings on the TV show information page)

imdb
themoviedb
tomatometer
There is TVDB, TMDB, IMDB ratings and Top 250 on dialog info but I see since last SHS update IMDB have stopped to work. And make sure you have you own API keys in SHS settings.
(2017-11-26, 16:21)3500 Wrote: [ -> ]yes, i been enabled it and i already do it for fanart local from advanced setting of artwork beef, and i already reboot the kodi

this is the preview when i already cache the fanart local and turn on and turn off the extrafanart
 please help me with extrafanart issue
(2017-11-28, 01:31)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

imdb
themoviedb
tomatometer
There is TVDB, TMDB, IMDB ratings and Top 250 on dialog info but I see since last SHS update IMDB have stopped to work. And make sure you have you own API keys in SHS settings.  
I am able to add the TMDB API keys.  I donot see an option to add the imdb API Keys.

Can you please also add the tomatometer.
(2017-11-28, 03:25)3500 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-26, 16:21)3500 Wrote: [ -> ]yes, i been enabled it and i already do it for fanart local from advanced setting of artwork beef, and i already reboot the kodi

this is the preview when i already cache the fanart local and turn on and turn off the extrafanart
1. try to add a new item in your library and download artworks for it and see if it's working. If that is the case, you have an issue with others items in your database.

2. Try to delete 'Textures13.db' file and your 'Thumbnails' folder and run a new scan for artworks. Extrafanarts are working, your issue may come from your kodi installation, I can't do more...
(2017-11-28, 03:25)terpsarlington Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-28, 01:31)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

imdb
themoviedb
tomatometer
I am able to add the TMDB API keys.  I donot see an option to add the imdb API Keys.

Can you please also add the tomatometer.  
I am limited in number of line on info dialog and I am not fan to use SHS, I try to use it at least because firstly the information is long to be displayed and secondly one is never sure all the time (for example with IMDB ratings which do not work any more currently).
(2017-11-26, 01:50)rudrood Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-25, 19:29)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-25, 18:49)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]No idea what cause this issue. I have just use auto refresh and all artworks are found, see :

Have you try to copy manually clearart.png file ?   
I think for some reason, my Kodi doesn't not have access to audiodb, no URL shown. See this screenshot...  
 Same issue here, anyone with knowledge of the scrappers used can tell why audiodb isn't scrapping although activated in metadata and artwork module? Are there any other scrappers used or is it a maybe a geo thing or timeout or api issue?
Any luck with our issue?
(2017-11-28, 08:25)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-26, 01:50)rudrood Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-25, 19:29)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]I think for some reason, my Kodi doesn't not have access to audiodb, no URL shown. See this screenshot...  
 Same issue here, anyone with knowledge of the scrappers used can tell why audiodb isn't scrapping although activated in metadata and artwork module? Are there any other scrappers used or is it a maybe a geo thing or timeout or api issue? 
Any luck with our issue? 
 Make sure your artists have clearart on TheAudioDB website. Have you try with local file to see if it working ?
It works just fine with local file...

(2017-11-28, 04:22)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-28, 03:25)3500 Wrote: [ -> ]

1. try to add a new item in your library and download artworks for it and see if it's working. If that is the case, you have an issue with others items in your database.

2. Try to delete 'Textures13.db' file and your 'Thumbnails' folder and run a new scan for artworks. Extrafanarts are working, your issue may come from your kodi installation, I can't do more... 
 if i delete the Textures13.db file the info and all the artwork is missing and downloading again and i lost my quota internet a lot to do that thing...
but if you can make extrafanart working with grab from folder the series i will appreciate it.
thx.
(2017-11-28, 16:29)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]It works just fine with local file...

Same here, to reproduce:
Clean install Kodi
Clean install Skin + dependencies
Activated Audiodb in skin helper service settings
Add music with scraping or play online

Result: only art from fanart is show and downloaded.
Local file adding is working.
(2017-11-29, 02:50)3500 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-28, 04:22)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-28, 03:25)3500 Wrote: [ -> ] please help me with extrafanart issue   

if i delete the Textures13.db file the info and all the artwork is missing and downloading again and i lost my quota internet a lot to do that thing...
but if you can make extrafanart working with grab from folder the series i will appreciate it.
thx. 
I forgot that in some countries, the internet connection is not unlimited ^^

You can enable setting to use local artworks in Artworks Beef settings but you can't on enable only for tv shows, this settings will be enable for all artworks.
(2017-11-29, 02:52)rudrood Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-28, 16:29)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]It works just fine with local file...

Same here, to reproduce:
Clean install Kodi
Clean install Skin + dependencies
Activated Audiodb in skin helper service settings
Add music with scraping or play online

Result: only art from fanart is show and downloaded.
Local file adding is working. 
I have no idea for AudioDB issue, it's working for me. Post in SHS thread, not a skin issue.