Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really love this skin. The only little thing I personaly miss, is to show the info of the film/tvshow when pressing on pause.
I know that you can let it showup when you press on the " I " button, but I prefer when the info immediately shows up. Is it possible to make that?
Thanks
Hi Guilouz,
Do you know if anybody has had any issues with getting CD Art for Music? I'm only currently getting fake CD artwork appearing.
I had the same problem 2/3 ago as well but was able to fix it then. Unfortunately, I can't remember what I did exactly to resolve the issue.
I have removed the switch/button in my skin settings options for this function, but still it's available in my MusicOSDSettings, so it should still work.....right? Well, actually it does work because it currently switches the fake CD artwork on/off with no problem.
I have the variable 'PlayerInfoDiscArtVar' in place, which I guess is what gets the CD artwork for music and I've not made any changes to Music OSD either.

Also, above the video OSD you have 2 buttons. I know you've recently changed the 2nd one to read 'Plot' instead of 'Press OK to Stop'. Where is the button located and it's label?
(2017-12-23, 13:42)Aaiemron Wrote: [ -> ]I really love this skin. The only little thing I personaly miss, is to show the info of the film/tvshow when pressing on pause.
I know that you can let it showup when you press on the " I " button, but I prefer when the info immediately shows up. Is it possible to make that?
Thanks
It's already possible to show info on pause. It's a setting in skin settings.
(2017-12-23, 14:58)Dumyat Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,
Do you know if anybody has had any issues with getting CD Art for Music? I'm only currently getting fake CD artwork appearing.
I had the same problem 2/3 ago as well but was able to fix it then. Unfortunately, I can't remember what I did exactly to resolve the issue.
I have removed the switch/button in my skin settings options for this function, but still it's available in my MusicOSDSettings, so it should still work.....right? Well, actually it does work because it currently switches the fake CD artwork on/off with no problem.
I have the variable 'PlayerInfoDiscArtVar' in place, which I guess is what gets the CD artwork for music and I've not made any changes to Music OSD either.

Also, above the video OSD you have 2 buttons. I know you've recently changed the 2nd one to read 'Plot' instead of 'Press OK to Stop'. Where is the button located and it's label?
CDArt working fine for me. I don't have understand, you have modified code ? 

Button is located in VideoOSD.xml and label in Variables.xml
(2017-12-23, 17:35)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-23, 13:42)Aaiemron Wrote: [ -> ]I really love this skin. The only little thing I personaly miss, is to show the info of the film/tvshow when pressing on pause.
Thanks
Sorry, what I mean is the plot
(2017-12-23, 18:07)Aaiemron Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-23, 17:35)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks
There is a button to show plot in controls.
(2017-12-23, 19:13)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-23, 18:07)Aaiemron Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-23, 17:35)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]It's already possible to show info on pause. It's a setting in skin settings.  
Yes, I know that. But it would be nice if that plot shows up when pressing on pause
(2017-12-23, 19:43)Aaiemron Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-23, 19:13)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-23, 18:07)Aaiemron Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, what I mean is the plot  
Yes, I know that. But it would be nice if that plot shows up when pressing on pause 
I do not plan to do this because it's precisely desired effect of hiding the plot to reduce the size of the OSD.
(2017-12-24, 04:30)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-23, 19:43)Aaiemron Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-23, 19:13)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]There is a button to show plot in controls.  
I do not plan to do this because it's precisely desired effect of hiding the plot to reduce the size of the OSD. 
Oke, no problem. Thanks for your answer.
(2017-12-23, 17:39)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-23, 14:58)Dumyat Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

CDArt working fine for me. I don't have understand, you have modified code ? 

Button is located in VideoOSD.xml and label in Variables.xml 
No, I haven't modified code. Just removed the on/off button in the skin settings, but it was doing the same thing before anyway.
Wish I could remember what I did previously to resolve it. I know it was something fairly simple......
Will continue to troubleshoot and I see if I have done something that might cause this behaviour.
Guilouz,

I have a suggestion with regards to the Movie set, can you add a button somewhere in the red rectangular to take you directly to the movie set?

Merry Christmas [emoji319]
Really nice Skin, i love it.

I have a Request:

Could you readd "Channelname" and "CurrentPlaying" in the pvr widget?

Here are two screenshots without and with the Information

(2017-12-24, 17:56)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]Guilouz,

I have a suggestion with regards to the Movie set, can you add a button somewhere in the red rectangular to take you directly to the movie set?

Merry Christmas !
Not sure it's possible. I will see.
(2017-12-25, 12:41)fleixi Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice Skin, i love it.

I have a Request:

Could you readd "Channelname" and "CurrentPlaying" in the pvr widget?

Here are two screenshots without and with the Information

ImageImage
There is a settings in skin settings. First screenshot 'Show name with widgets titles' is enable, in second is disable.